Post-Game Talk: Rangers @ Boston

NickyMaz

Dec 19, 2011
Omaha, NE
We won but I don't feel great about it. Gave up a 3 goal lead, two of them in less than a minute, power play still abysmal, failed to capitalize on the 5 -3.

Hank did a tremendous job, great game by Hagelin and Stepan, I loved the shootout goal by Nash!

LeetchisGod

This is a bad hockey team.
May 21, 2009
Washington, DC
Least satisfying win that I've seen in awhile. The Rangers really need to scrap this shell strategy in the defensive zone. It's not working. Richards looks finished.

Gardner McKay

RIP, Jimmy.
Jun 27, 2007
SoutheastOfDisorder
Man after seeing this post game interview with Rick Nash I like him more than ever. He's a solid player and person.

On a side note Brad Marchand looks like Nigel Thornberry.

Fataldogg

Mar 22, 2007
Lundqvist

Nash
Stepan

Rask for giving us two goals :sarcasm:

Nash played a great game, but that one penalty I think really changed the momentum of the entire game. He redeemed himself by being a force on the ice, but next time around that's a penalty I hope he doesn't take.

Stralman continues to impress me (really liked his play in the post season last year).

And Lundqvist was fantastic. Tough third period with the bounces on the 2nd and 3rd goal, but he was strong in the shootout and got the W.

BIG BIG ISSUE... PP. STILL NEEDS TO BE FIXED!!! It's a momentum changer. It's detrimental to us every game. I'm tired of seeing 1 minute plus 5-on-3's and not even generating a scoring chance. It's pathetic.

NYRANGERAMI*

We have to call these post game threads party post game thread...no party pooping...LGR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...drinks on me...wooooo hoooooo

pld459666

Feb 27, 2002
Danbury, CT
Nash, Girardi and Lundqvist.

Nash is showing game in and game out that he is a beast.

Girardi was nasty tonight. Played a very ornery game.

Lundqvist was Lundqvist. There's not going to be a win this season that he's not at least 3rd star for me.

Killem Dafoe

Hold my baby, man.
Jun 19, 2010
Land of Corn
Was a heartbreak of a game though. A great game for the most part, even after letting one in 3-1 still felt good. Felt like we had this. The last 2 minutes were excruciating.

Dagoon44

Sep 15, 2003
NJ
dagoon44.blogspot.com
guys were never in control tonight even 3-0 was Boston right in our face.. The second goal was HORRIBLE a 50 ft shot hits him dead in the chest and into the slot for a rebound goal. the shot needs to be controlled much better,.. Done with Hank bashing he played excellent and we won enough said

Rangerfan4life90

Oct 14, 2008
College Point, NY
guys were never in control tonight even 3-0 was Boston right in our face.. The second goal was HORRIBLE a 50 ft shot hits him dead in the chest and into the slot for a rebound goal. the shot needs to be controlled much better,.. Done with Hank bashing he played excellent and we won enough said

Rangers outplayed the Bruins.

Bruins were lucky to even get a point from this.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad