Rangers Blues pregame info Biron starts

Problematique

Apr 3, 2011
Australia
In recent years, Biron starts have meant the Rangers skaters come out with an urgency to clear the puck and limit the amount of shots Lincoln Tunnel faces.

I think it demonstrates the mentality of how half-assed they are in thinking that Henrik will bail them out everytime.

Considering the lack of offensive talent we're fielding at the moment with Nash and Hagelin on the sidelines, this move not only gives the Rangers a defensive mentality that we're direly in need for, but some time for Henrik to get his **** together and build on confidence.

mrhockey193195

Nov 14, 2006
Denver, CO
In recent years, Biron starts have meant the Rangers skaters come out with an urgency to clear the puck and limit the amount of shots Lincoln Tunnel faces.

I think it demonstrates the mentality of how half-assed they are in thinking that Henrik will bail them out everytime.

Considering the lack of offensive talent we're fielding at the moment with Nash and Hagelin on the sidelines, this move not only gives the Rangers a defensive mentality that we're direly in need for, but some time for Henrik to get his **** together and build on confidence.

Exactly this. I'm hoping that a Biron start is what it takes to get these guys 100% focused and to cut down on mental mistakes. There's an attention to detail with Biron in net that you don't often see when Hank is in goal.

mike14

Rampage Sherpa
Jun 22, 2006
Melbourne
We should probably start Cam Talbot right? Cause Lunquist is finished after a few bad games early in the season on the road. Like that's never happened before oh wait and we made it to the conference finals that year.

People keep saying this but which game was 'bad'? Maybe the 4 against the Isles, but I'll assume you aren't talking about the3 against the eventual champs,the 1 plus a shootout goal against the Ducks, the SO against Van, or the 2 against the Flames and Oilers.

To compare any of them to the last 2 games (and even the Yotes game) seems a very long stretch, both for the team and for Lundqvist

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad