Rangers Blues pregame info Biron starts

Punxrocknyc19*

Marty Biron starting tomorrow.

http://snyrangersblog.com/2013-14/2013-14-players/martin-biron/note-marty-biron-is-starting-in-st-louis-tomorrow/?fb_source=pubv1

Joey Bones

***** 2k16
Jul 27, 2012
Nowhere
Not trying to sound like I'm giving up on the season or saying Biron is a bad keeper, but seriously putting him in net against St. Louis is brutal. They're a way better team than Anaheim and probably evened out to what we saw in San Jose, IMO.

Last edited:

Ian

Mike York fan club
Jul 5, 2007
Long Island, NY
Lloyd-Christmas-Cry-and-Gag-Dumb-and-Dumber.gif

nevesis

Sponsor
Jan 3, 2008
NY
"A goalie is only as good as the team in front of him." - Mike Richter, December 1993

ugrimugri*

The starting goalie gets at least a break after letting in the first 4, he can just sit back and not be responsible for the next 4 or more

Glennsoe

Horndog
Jan 7, 2011
Good news for the Blues - it gives them more time to practice aiming for the 5 Hole..

Idlerlee

Apr 19, 2013
Here's to Biron surprising the pants off everyone and taking the clean slate. You know: If the defense starts playing good hockey, and Rangers can connect a few passes so the entire game isnt spent defending. And Dorsett and Asham stops vacationing in the penalty box

Malarowski

Jul 25, 2012
Possibly also because Hank never beat STL yet. You know, same as starting Marty in Montreal.

Crazed Beaver

Jul 3, 2012
Swamp
Someone in the prior gdt referred to birons five hole, something along the line of being wider than a five dollar *****. I'm going to assume that's a problem. :D

Tawnos

A guy with a bass
Sep 10, 2004
Charlotte, NC
There isn't a controversy, obviously. Sam and Joe were talking about how the coaching staff wanted to get a Biron start in this week on Monday during the Kings game. And given that and given that Lundqvist started the other three, this was just what was going to happen. The quality of the opponent didn't really matter. If you wanted him in this week, who exactly were you going to start him against among those 4 teams? Who is the weak link?

Last edited:

Killem Dafoe

Hold my baby, man.
Jun 19, 2010
Land of Corn
I don't care that Biron is starting. Hank is moist swiss cheese right now and needs a breather. I feel like Biron will be better in net anyway.

Apr 10, 2012
they said this was happening after game 1(giving biron a game this week). it's not a surprise especially with lundqvist's confidence dwindling

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad