GDT: Rangers at Arizona Saturday 6PM

bobbop

Henrik & Pop
Sponsor
May 27, 2004
Now, Suburban Phoenix. Then, Long Island
We need a little levity around here.

Some news from The Friday practice...

Chytil did not skate on Friday. Quinn said he would be a game time decision but indicated he was happy with Fogarty in limited ice time. No word yet on Lemieux hearing. The Rangers will be able to use an emergency recall if he is suspended. Kreider participated in the game day skate with a non contact jersey and stayed out afterward with Lundqvist and a few of the younger players. Quinn smiled when asked how soon he might be back in the lineup but declined to comment. Igor in goal again.

Reactions: klingsor

QJL

Jan 2, 2014
The real question is - do I still fly to a Phoenix from Seattle for the weekend? I was going for the game but now I’d just be going without purpose.

Worth it for a good boys weekend? If I can get my flight and AirBNB money back, stay home? Stay home regardless? Do we think there’s a chance I can’t fly home Sunday?

bobbop

Henrik & Pop
Sponsor
May 27, 2004
Now, Suburban Phoenix. Then, Long Island
The real question is - do I still fly to a Phoenix from Seattle for the weekend? I was going for the game but now I’d just be going without purpose.

Worth it for a good boys weekend? If I can get my flight and AirBNB money back, stay home? Stay home regardless? Do we think there’s a chance I can’t fly home Sunday?
I’d come to Arizona. Healthier state right now.

NYRKING30

Apr 29, 2011
NYC
The arena’s bathroom facilities will unfortunately be closed for the entire evening due to the excessive hoarding of toilet paper by the American public. We are sorry for any inconvenience.

Reactions: PuckLuck3043

Mugless

Aug 26, 2004
The arena’s bathroom facilities will unfortunately be closed for the entire evening due to the excessive hoarding of toilet paper by the American public. We are sorry for any inconvenience.
The Rangers are Charmin soft.

eco's bones

Jul 21, 2005
Elmira NY
Lemieux suspended indefinitely and Kreider back. Kakko's going to hit the 20 goal mark in this one and Shesterkin his first shutout and I'm ready to take the heat for jinxing him too.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad