GDT: Rangers at Arizona Saturday 6PM

smoneil

Jul 14, 2004
Arkansas
I'm feeling hat tricks from both Ethan Werek and Wojtek Wolski, and a shut-out by David LeNeveu. Not yet clear which team benefits from said accomplishments.

Reactions: will1066

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
Talk about Fantasy Hockey
You guys are so Goshdarned freakin' nuts and brutally hurtful, and I am more than equally STUPID. Reading along and because I live in this "fantasy world", I am believing there is actually a game tomorrow. C'mon guys, give the old man a break.

I am already in a major state of despair because of this. Nevermind that peoples lives are in danger, but to NOT have a Rangers game when there is supposed to be one......well, that is making.....no, helping me lose my mind. Thanks bunches.

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
Okay, fine. I will play. I heard Quinn is placing Mika on the 4th line because he hasn't been scoring at the rate he once was.
Placing Smith as the 1st line center, as he has more than adequately made up for his misgivings of 2 years ago, sucked a lot of eggs to get another chance, was willing to do EVERYTHING to make up for it, played a rough and tumble defense for awhile, moved to forward and played a solid defensive game there (nevermind he has hands of stone) but pleased the coach by kicking Jamie Benn's ass and crushing a few others along the way.
Okay Smitty, here is your chance to be a 1st line center. I believe in you......go ahead and show that slumping Mika up!

Jabroni

The People's Champ
Jun 1, 2008
Enver Lisin hat trick, Petr Prucha 2 powerplay goals. Ilya Bryzgalov stops a penalty shot.

Reactions: will1066

will1066

Fonz Drury
Oct 12, 2008
Expect big time games from Paul Bissonette, Shane Doan, and David Aebischer.

nyrage

Aug 2, 2005
Houston, TX
God I miss this team. Frustrating at times (often?), but one of my favorite Rangers teams to root for in a long time. I think we all have to be happy at where we are at this stage of the rebuild. I hope we get a few more games this year, but if not, I can't wait for next season.

will1066

Fonz Drury
Oct 12, 2008
Lines (confirmed):

Panarin-Howden-Fast
Fogarty-Zibanejad-Buchnevich
Gauthier-Strome-McKegg
Kakko-DiGiuseppe-Smith

Lindgren-Fox
Miller-DeAngelo
Staal-Trouba

Lundqvist
Shesterkin

Last edited:

RangersFan1994

Aug 20, 2019
Let's just livestream and post here NHL 20 Rangers vs Coyotes with the rosters fans made. It would be entertaining

Reactions: Allan92

NYRKING30

Apr 29, 2011
NYC
Also if you or anybody you know cannot find toilet paper and have ran out at your home. Please know we have tons and tons of Islanders jerseys and shirts for you to use as an adequate replacement for you to get the job done in the bathroom. Available upon request for Devils merchandise. Thank you valued customers.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad