Confirmed with Link: Rangers Acquire Rights to D Nick DeSimone and 4th-Round Pick (2022) for F Brett Howden

DialUp

Big Bauds
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2012
NYC
The Knights, of the sort that got bounced by the Habs of all teams, just got that much worse.

Gardner McKay

RIP, Jimmy.
Jun 27, 2007
SoutheastOfDisorder
Only 23 1st round talent . Hes had some good glimpses early in his career plus good size . Why not. Good trade for knights

Because as usual, it shows you have no idea what you're talking about when it comes to the Rangers. Howden has been abysmal since joining the team. He can't do anything effectively. It was a major pro-scouting blunder by the Rangers scouts. He doesn't have the talent to be in the NHL.

The don godfather

Jul 5, 2018
Woodbridge Ontario
Because as usual, it shows you have no idea what you're talking about when it comes to the Rangers. Howden has been abysmal since joining the team. He can't do anything effectively. It was a major pro-scouting blunder by the Rangers scouts. He doesn't have the talent to be in the NHL.
Wouldn't surprise me he puts some numbers for knights playing full time.

LokiDog

Get pucks deep. Get pucks to the net. And, uh…
Sep 13, 2018
Dallas
4th round pick for Howden is a steal

We were willing to let Seattle take him for nothing so a 4th is great. And grabbing Goodrow’s rights is very heartening. Drury moving in the right direction.

Synergy27

F-A-C-G-C-E
Apr 27, 2004
Washington, D.C.
This is great news for a couple reasons. But most importantly, Drury sees the reality of Howden. Something Gorton, Quinn, and Carp couldn't see. It makes me feel better that Drury not only didn't want to protect him, but decided to trade him.
Exactly. These moves are positive because it shows Drury recognizes what the problem areas are and has a good feel for who the right players to fix them might be.

Even if Goodrow isn’t signed I am happy because the GM seems to really get it. Drury answered several outstanding questions today.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad