Post-Game Talk: Rangers 2, Penguins 1 (OT) - The Lovejoy Gives Great Quotes Edition

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Who's excited for the off season? Only a few days away.

Rutherford resigns. Guerin promoted. Johnston fired. Tocchet promoted. Malkin asks for a trade. The 97 AGM's handling signing and talent evaluation . . . count me in.

zero8771

Jun 15, 2012
I think his mind is in Montreal already.

Lazy Russian. Trade him.

I think they will trade him. And it will suck. love him. he's obviously hurt and has no help on wings. but fact remains without him going we have no scoring

Jacob

as seen on TV
Feb 27, 2002
Sid sucked. He quit moving his feet after the 1st and 90% of the team followed his lead.

Fleury is now a beast in the playoffs, too bad everyone in front of him is a born loser.

Also, a 3rd pairing of a rookie and a career AHLer catches up to you eventually even if they play above their capabilities.

PensFanSince1989

Oct 25, 2008
Malkin hasn't had a point in 9 ******** games. I don't care if you're injured, you're better than this ****.

On the positive side, another good game for Fleury.

SirBrad

Sep 30, 2009
+ only one loss away from a nice long summer break of watching this garbage

Penguinator

Kesselator
Sep 17, 2014
Space
this team never had a shot at winning anything this year. And yet JR felt the need to waste draft picks and a young stud for the likes of Winnik & Lovejoy. We also held on to Martin when he held value last offseason.

Great JOB JR.... 2015 should be just awesome

You done?

Already pissing on the next season.

Nice.

HF fan*

Officially done with this team. Six years of being a die hard. Ibet most of you and others are ready to jump ship too.

crossicepass

Sep 7, 2008
23k5hdk.jpg

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
I think they will trade him. And it will suck. love him. he's obviously hurt and has no help on wings. but fact remains without him going we have no scoring

Oh, I agree with that. I've seen him play the Rangers enough times to know that whatever it is, he's seriously ****** up. Won't matter, he'll be the fall guy. And, if he's smart, he'll make himself the fall guy and ask out . . . still time for him to salvage his legacy.

AquaticBirdman

Sep 25, 2007
Montreal, Canada
Sid sucked. He quit moving his feet after the 1st and 90% of the team followed his lead.

Fleury is now a beast in the playoffs, too bad everyone in front of him is a born loser.

Also, a 3rd pairing of a rookie and a career AHLer catches up to you eventually even if they play above their capabilities.

Sid played a good game. Aside from maybe a few shifts he was working his ass off all night.

Uemoda

Formerly OminousGrey
Jun 28, 2011
Pennsylvania
www.twitter.com
My only solace? These Rangers, who have been outworked, if nothing else, will get their ***** handed to them sooner rather than later.

Then I remember that Gurren will be GM and I go back to being borderline suicidal.

+Hornqvist, Lapierre
------Experience

Penguinator

Kesselator
Sep 17, 2014
Space

This.

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011

Agreed. We needed him this game. Malkin played great. Sid generated absolutely nothing out there. And now we're done. Even if we somehow win game 5, there is no way this team has the mettle to win games 6 and 7.

May 10, 2010
WHY THE F ARE WE COMPLAINING ABOUT LOVEJOY WHEN THE OFFENSE HAS GAMES OF 1, 4, 1, and 1 IN THIS SERIES?

Because we know they will never give Malkin any wingers and it's hard to complain about players not on the team.

Malkin4Top6Wingerz

Can you like, shutup
Mar 14, 2009
Martin was really terrible, and I've been a supporter of his for a long time. Completely killed the powerplay, a couple of ugly turnovers, and on the OT goal he basically sat and watched everything unfold.

I'm not really upset about the result because a win just delays the inevitable. This team isn't going anywhere when only one line can be counted on to score. Malkin obviously isn't healthy and I'd be surprised if Perron was either. To have a legitimate shot at pulling off the upset they needed Letang healthy.

Still think the Rangers are overrated. Unfortunately we don't have the horses to expose it. Hopefully the Islanders fend off the Caps because I think they match up extremely well against them.

PensPlz

Dec 23, 2009
Pittsburgh
Rutherford resigns. Guerin promoted. Johnston fired. Tocchet promoted. Malkin asks for a trade. The 97 AGM's handling signing and talent evaluation . . . count me in.

They would have to dedicate a wing at Western Psych for all the suicidal Pens fans....

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad