Random off-season talk about Datsyuk

Status
Not open for further replies.

tfong

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2008
www.instagram.com
Hes going to be rusty having no training camp or pre-season.

Wonder if he would benefit from an AHL conditioning stint lol.

Number1RedWingsFan52

Mar 17, 2013
Winter Haven Florida
So if it is on schedule does that mean late october or late november?

That mlive article states 4-5 months, just thinking which it would be.

Khan on his Michigan Live Blog said they expected Dats back by Mid-November that would be around the 14th or 15th if that happen then he would miss 17 to 18 games. But since he has started skating now and it will take him a month or so to get back his skating legs. I'm still hoping for early November.

Calgareee

Jun 29, 2015
When datsyuk returns what do you guys see the lines looking like? From the sounds of it Larkin will be committed for the year by then. Does he stay up on the first line?

Cyborg Yzerberg

Nov 8, 2007
Philadelphia
When datsyuk returns what do you guys see the lines looking like? From the sounds of it Larkin will be committed for the year by then. Does he stay up on the first line?

Abdelkader-Zetterberg-Larkin
Tatar-Datsyuk-Nyquist
Franzen-Richards-Sheahan (sub Jurco or Pulkkinen in if Franzen is unable to play)
Miller-Glendening-Helm

Other teams = dead.

Sep 8, 2013
Toronto Nebula
What are the expectations for Datsyuk's production? Would he stay close to PPG rest of the season? At 37, not many have accomplished this task.

Actual Thought*

What are the expectations for Datsyuk's production? Would he stay close to PPG rest of the season? At 37, not many have accomplished this task.

I would expect him to struggle as the season wears on. He hasn't had a healthy offseason of training to prepare for the grind. We saw this from Z last year. I am betting he will be great short term though.

SpookyTsuki

Dec 3, 2014

Lets say he plays 50 games

I bet he gets 38/42 points

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad