GDT: Raleigh Hurricanes vs. Long Island Islanders

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
The treatment of Chuck was disgraceful. For all the good TD has done that was something that even a bumbling simpleton like Terry Pegulia knew better than to do.

I'd hardly call it disgraceful. This is a business. Radio for sports is a dying medium with less and less audience, especially with the ability to stream now days and unlimited cellular data. Chuck, rightfully so, wanted to be paid a decent salary for his work. Dundon, rightfully so, didn't see a return on investment for paying that for a radio guy that much.

Blueline Bomber

AI Generated Minnesota Wild
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007

geehaad

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2006
Watching Brindy there is like watching Bruce Dickinson on or off stage, just can't stand still for more than .8 seconds
TBF, Bruce Dickinson is the Cock of the Walk...

51c438a8801145bff343684bfb4da69e.jpg

ETA: yes, I did spend way too much time trying to figure out if the lead singer of Iron Maiden produced Blue Oyster Cult's song, thankyouverymuch.

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
I would guess a strong "no".

edit: https://www.goldminemag.com/articles/separate-blue-oyster-cult-fact-from-more-cowbell-fiction
3. Will ‘The’ Bruce Dickinson Please Stand Up? “The” Bruce Dickinson alluded to in the sketch did, in fact, work at Columbia Records, BÖC’s real-life record label. (By the way, The “The” is used to make it clear to viewers that this is NOT the lead singer of Iron Maiden.) Although “The” Bruce Dickinson is credited on the band’s albums in real life, neither he nor Iron Maiden’s Bruce Dickinson actually produced “Don’t Fear The Reaper.”
And I'm sorry but The Bruce Dickinson is the one who is the Iron Maiden singer.

Reactions: geehaad

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad