OT: Raise the Jolly Roger: Playoffs? Playoffs?! PLAYOFFS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pick87your71Poison

Jul 3, 2008
The Burgh
Does it really make sense to take out Worley here on 74 pitches through 7+ just like last time? One issue I do have with Clint... let a hot/dominating pitcher keep going...

bathroomSTAAL

The halcyon days
Mar 15, 2007
Pittsburgh
You just keep doing you, Bruce

2-1 Bucs!

Edit: Cutch adds another, 3-1

Edit 2: Raise it!

Edit 3: Also, the Cards are losing to a ****** team with no manager with the divison on the line.

Last edited:

ImporterExporter

"You're a boring old man"
Jun 18, 2013
Oblivion Express
Pitching has been insanely good. We're #1 in the month of September in almost every major statistical category pitching wise. That'll win you a lot of ball games. Knock on wood for more of the same!

Oh, and another clutch win late! Raise it :)

ImporterExporter

"You're a boring old man"
Jun 18, 2013
Oblivion Express
You just keep doing you, Bruce

2-1 Bucs!

Edit: Cutch adds another, 3-1

Edit 2: Raise it!

Edit 3: Also, the Cards are losing to a ****** team with no manager with the divison on the line.

I guarantee you the Cards saw the ass whoppin we put on Atlanta last night on their off night and the 3-1 final tonight. Pressure getting to them maybe? :D

DJ Spinoza

Aug 7, 2003
I've been watching the entire Cards-DBacks game, and I'm a bit worried. Not really about the Cards in general, they still don't scare me much, but I'm worried about how easy it could be for the DBacks to blow this. Wacha has been a complete disaster, no control at all, and one or two swings of the bat will put the Cardinals right back in the driver seat.

If the DBacks can eek this out somehow, it may set the tone for the series and the pressure will REALLY be on the Cardinals. Of course, it will also pressure the Pirates in terms of strategy, because at that point we might need to push full steam ahead with Liriano and Cole, risking the potential disaster of Eddie V in the WC game (though granted, both Liriano and Cole could be potential disasters).

Tender Rip

Wears long pants
Feb 12, 2007
Shanghai, China
I've been watching the entire Cards-DBacks game, and I'm a bit worried. Not really about the Cards in general, they still don't scare me much, but I'm worried about how easy it could be for the DBacks to blow this. Wacha has been a complete disaster, no control at all, and one or two swings of the bat will put the Cardinals right back in the driver seat.

If the DBacks can eek this out somehow, it may set the tone for the series and the pressure will REALLY be on the Cardinals. Of course, it will also pressure the Pirates in terms of strategy, because at that point we might need to push full steam ahead with Liriano and Cole, risking the potential disaster of Eddie V in the WC game (though granted, both Liriano and Cole could be potential disasters).

So, you are prone to looking at what could go wrong, yes :)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad