OT: Raise the Jolly Roger: New season of plundering begins

sovietsanta87

Jan 3, 2013
Pittsburgh, PA
A coaching staff that gets in the way of the talent on the field. All to save a few dollars. I f***ing hate this owner.

I don't really have an issue running on contact with one out.
Ball is right at the first baseman who is playing in. If it was to short or second I could maybe see it but he has a 45-50’foot throw to make

DJ Spinoza

Aug 7, 2003
There is probably not much else you can do on that bang bang type of play, but it's just been one frustrating thing after another today. This feels almost guaranteed to end in the bottom of the 10th on something like a bloop single and wild pitch. It's the kind of game where being the home team is an extreme advantage.

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA

Me watching McCutchen and Davis batting with runners on today

Nice that Triolo got an RBI, but the team ran themselves into another out on the bases again.

DJ Spinoza

Aug 7, 2003
This is not a good or nice thing to say, but I truly want Rabelo chucked off a cliff. I don't care that much about gambling on certain decisions, but after the f***ing bullshit that happened with Cruz last year, he needs to be ultimately conservative in terms of plays like that. I am glad Cruz just gave himself up, and it all starts with an idiotic play from Triolo, but man if I did not have a horrible flashback there.

WickedWrister

Jul 25, 2008
Philadelphia
were back.jpg

MrBrightside

May 5, 2010
Franklin Park, PA
A coaching staff that gets in the way of the talent on the field. All to save a few dollars. I f***ing hate this owner.

Ball is right at the first baseman who is playing in. If it was to short or second I could maybe see it but he has a 45-50’foot throw to make
The whole point of going on contact is you go on contact. You can't watch to see where the ball ends up as that's by definition NOT going on contact.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad