OT: Raise the Jolly Roger: Good Vibes Only

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImporterExporter

"You're a boring old man"
Jun 18, 2013
Oblivion Express
A heat illness when it’s like 65 degrees out lol

The way Brown announced it made me laugh out loud. Obviously, I hope the man is alright but you did not expect that to be the cause.

This broadcast tonight has been miles better than last night's. Though Brown saying the Mummy (movie) was great, basically ruined a plus score from me.

NewAgeOutlaw

Belie Dat!
Jul 15, 2011
412/724
Hot take time:

Their current core of position players is the best the Bucs have had since McCutchen/Marte/Martin/Alvarez, although the depth and pitching are not close to comparable.

Heck, you might even take Frazier/Reynolds/Hayes/Moran/Stallings over the former group in a vacuum.

ChaosAgent

May 8, 2018
Hot take time:

Their current core of position players is the best the Bucs have had since McCutchen/Marte/Martin/Alvarez, although the depth and pitching are not close to comparable.

Heck, you might even take Frazier/Reynolds/Hayes/Moran/Stallings over the former group in a vacuum.

MMM was a huge part of the last success, but you're forgetting Walker and 4-5 win seasons from JHAY ('14) and Kang ('15)

Reactions: NewAgeOutlaw

ChaosAgent

May 8, 2018
If you're trading Stallings, you need to get a lot more than the "Bell package" for him. Late Bloomer offensively, brilliant defensively and his longtime backup status has kept the tread-on-tires (knees) to a relative minimum.

Reactions: Scandale du Jour

ChaosAgent

May 8, 2018
Also needless to say that our prediction that the Pirates will end the year with the #1 farm system is looking correct. Wins all over.

Omar Cruz K'ing everybody again. Martin hitting again. Castro obliterating the ball.

Bae (who IMO would have started in Greensboro had our 2 highest-graded position players have needed to go there first) starting to really hit in Altoona.

I don't really know who this Shackleford guy is but he is clearly too good/powerful for Greensboro. He may not have a future but we should consider fast-tracking him anyway.

Gallatin

A Banksy of Goonism
Mar 4, 2010
Pittsburgh
Reactions: ImporterExporter
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad