Post-Game Talk: Rags 3 @ Panthers 4 - Trocheck Probably Still Whining

Status
Not open for further replies.

PBPantherfan

Feb 7, 2010
Lake Worth, FL
The number of Rags fans on twitter saying the Refs lost them the game. Said Barkov dove twice. So much for NY fans being intelligent.

IMG_3740.jpeg

IMG_3741.jpeg

IMG_3742.jpeg

PanthersHockey1

South by Southeast
Mar 11, 2010
Palm Trees
I would just like to understand what Chuck is doing right now. He is fumbling pucks like crazy and is a shell of his former self. No one is talking about it. Must be a serious injury.

Reactions: BabyBennettov

Idiot Stick

Youre back on the case Bobrovsky!
Sponsor
Oct 22, 2023
You Got, Florida
The number of Rags fans on twitter saying the Refs lost them the game. Said Barkov dove twice. So much for NY fans being intelligent.

View attachment 792399

View attachment 792402

View attachment 792404
theyre quiet on that no call goalie interference though lol
I would just like to understand what Chuck is doing right now. He is fumbling pucks like crazy and is a shell of his former self. No one is talking about it. Must be a serious injury.
his shooting is absolutely horrendous but hes making plays for others, i think he was in on 2 assists tonight.
Overall hes third for assists on the team, hopefully he gets in the groove soon.
Past few games i noticed him getting more physical and out in front of the net, hopefully hes feeling better from the injury

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
This revamped PK this year has really been a difference. Rangers have an insane PP and we made them look pedestrian, not one PP goal (shorty aide lmao)

Pretty sure the last three games look a lot different if we werent as good on the kill.

TB as well, they're 2nd PP and VGK is 12th. Went 7 for 7 vs those 3 teams.

Stenlund and Mikkola been great on PK.
Barkov and Reinhart on it as well.

FrolikFan67

Apr 29, 2012
I’ve really liked barkov’s game this year, and I haven’t been shy about being critical of him over the years. His acceleration and speed is very solid, his hands are the best on the team, while he doesn’t pose too much of a pp threat to score himself he’s still one of the most important cogs on the D. I’ve said it for a while but our ability to enter the O zone and being able to establish ourselves during the PP greatly dwindles when he’s not on the ice, he’s also one of the best on the team during the pp to easily control a puck that’s wrapped hard around the boards and to keep himself out of danger and to cycle the puck. His D game is obviously fantastic. This season, for the first time, he’s been an effort to actually finish checks. He’s even taken a handful of penalties this season, which isn’t necessarily good but maybe shows his willingness to be more aggressive when pursuing opposing players vs previous years. I think he’s capable of more goals. Just want a little more willingness to shoot, which I’ve seen sometimes this season but overall think he could still be a little more aggressive in that sense but all in all I think he’s having a good season as he’s slowly changing some of his “bad” habits

Also love to see him and Reinhart meshing so well, as they should. Didn’t make sense that they didn’t at times previously but with some time they eventually got there. They’re both such incredibly smart players that putting them together should be a perfect fit and it has been. Great players to have stapled on the 1st line as they can produce offensively but also do all the little things correct to play as a top defensive line that you deploy against the other teams best. If they do re-sign Reinhart longterm, it’d be great to have longterm pairings of Barkov-Reinhart and Verhaeghe-Tkachuk

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
I read the Rags post game thread. Mostly pretty fair analysis, and the player interviews with Zib, Kreider and Trouba showed that they all think FLA is a good, tough team that can go deep again.

All fan bases have a bias but here the Rags fans comments are pretty decent… the only thing I hated was how “Panthers got the bounces”. The Rangers first goal was getting a bounce. The Panthers first, second and third were not, and the fourth only was if you think breaking a stick while blocking a shot is the same as giving the other team a bounce.

They all think they’ll beat Tampa and them at the TDL they want to pull Stamkos away from the Bolts. That hubris pisses me off too.

DrMom9900

Nov 2, 2011
Ive always been critical of Barky and his lack of assertiveness. Tonight was probably the best game I've ever seen him play. He took the game over which when a player with that toolset does, theres no answer for. Hope we get more games like this from him.

Reactions: Idiot Stick
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad