Value of: Radko Gudas

FlyTimmo

pit <3
Jul 10, 2013
There is no point in trading Gudas unless we get at least late-1st round value coming back, which probably won't happen.

CapnZin

Jul 20, 2017
Sweden
Look up his shut-down statistics and shot suppression stats.... can't get link to copy over, but there are very few in the league better at defense in own down.

Sadly he is only known for his edgy play.

Reactions: AnimalFear

Flukeshot

Briere Activate!
Sponsor
Feb 19, 2004
Brampton, Ont
There is no point in trading Gudas unless we get at least late-1st round value coming back, which probably won't happen.

Agreed. Rather have him 2 more years than what we would likely get back. It'd need to be an intriguing young player rather than pick, and I'd need to feel confident Morin was ready to take on a more physical role.

The List Of Jericho

Judas effect
Mar 1, 2002
Toronto
Look up his shut-down statistics and shot suppression stats.... can't get link to copy over, but there are very few in the league better at defense in own down.

Sadly he is only known for his edgy play.

I swear I heard on tonight's broadcast that the analytics folks hate him....

simon IC

Sponsor
Sep 8, 2007
Canada
Why don't we go big, try to win you guys a Cup? Something around Simmonds and Gudas for Kyrou, Kostin, and your next available #1?
Wow that is so tempting and do-able! My fellow Blues fans may beg to differ though. We may have to send some salary back for Simmonds.

RANKKA

Give Glaude the world
Apr 11, 2017
EU
Wow that is so tempting and do-able! My fellow Blues fans may beg to differ though. We may have to send some salary back for Simmonds.
we can honestly take +50% from both of their salareis we have cap and we are not signing any ufa's, also would love this deal

tony d

Jun 23, 2007
Behind A Tree
His rep took a bit of a dive following the slash. Think he might end up getting a late 2nd round pick if he's traded.

MSSLYNX

Jul 27, 2009
Why don't we go big, try to win you guys a Cup? Something around Simmonds and Gudas for Kyrou, Kostin, and your next available #1?
On board! Stl simply add a roster player for salary. Would not mind getting 2 2nds instead of 1st.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
"garbage player, you'd have to pay me to take him" I believe is how this went last time. And that was before his slash this season.

In the last thread about him, pre-slashing incident, my take was "hate his f***ing guts, what would it take". The slash has tempered me a bit.... but still, how much?

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
In the last thread about him, pre-slashing incident, my take was "hate his ****ing guts, what would it take". The slash has tempered me a bit.... but still, how much?

Hes the classic case of more value to team than on market. He's our only natural RHD currently, and hes the only one, until Morin cements a place in the line up, that is a physical defenseman who is willing to do the dirty work (and sometimes more than willing, unfortunately).

He plays his role well, and we dont have a replacement. Id want a return similar to what we got for Coburn (which ironically, included Gudas) to move him. So First plus - which no one would realistically pay.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $354.00