GDT: RA"N"GS @ SENS | LaLaLa | WE GOT THIS | 730PM | TSN5 |

Status
Not open for further replies.

BonkTastic

ಠ_ಠ
Nov 9, 2010
Parts Unknown
0-6 on the power play tonight.

The Sens' PP is clicking at a world-beating 13.6% since Cameron took over.

Cameron has done a lot of good things since he's been here, I don't want this to come off as anti Cameron at all, but the PP is clearly not one of the strengths of the Dave Cameron era thus far.

I'm fairly confident that it's the 2nd worst PP in the entire league during that stretch, only ahead of Buffalo.

swiftwin

★SUMMER.OF.PIERRE★
Jul 26, 2005
Game in hand, schname in hand. We won't have a game in hand at the end of the season.

Golden

Haven't we suffered enough?
May 3, 2007
It's my fault. I was telling someone that this game had "loss" written all over it and I expected them to lose. I didn't expect it to be such a pathetic loss but what can you do? Shrug.

Vesa Awesaka

#KeepTheSenate
Jul 4, 2013

Cameron has done a lot of good things since he's been here, I don't want this to come off as anti Cameron at all, but the PP is clearly not one of the strengths of the Dave Cameron era.

I'm fairly confident that it's the 2nd worst PP in the entire league during that stretch, only ahead of Buffalo.

Wasnt Cameron encharge of the pp during the maclean era?

DylanSensFan

BEESHIP: NBH
Aug 3, 2010
Calgary

Cameron has done a lot of good things since he's been here, I don't want this to come off as anti Cameron at all, but the PP is clearly not one of the strengths of the Dave Cameron era.

At first it showed some glimmers of hope. But I agree, it has been horrendous lately. Part of that might be due to a lack of practice.

Philoops

I am Potato
Jul 19, 2011
Canada
Game was good in a way as it grounded us all back into reality. Gotta recover and smash the leafs and panthers. Also PLEASE ANDERSON COME BACK PLZ PLZ PLZ

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
It's my fault. I was telling someone that this game had "loss" written all over it. I didn't expect it to be such a pathetic loss but what can you do? Shrug.

I think everyone expected us to lose this game

Unfortunately it's mostly on Ceci and Weircioch and the PP

Golden

May 3, 2007

Cameron has done a lot of good things since he's been here, I don't want this to come off as anti Cameron at all, but the PP is clearly not one of the strengths of the Dave Cameron era thus far.

I just need someone to make it stop. FOR MY EYES. :cry:

Pierre from Orleans

May 9, 2007

Rely too much on Karlsson that everything becomes so telegraphed.

BonkTastic

ಠ_ಠ
Nov 9, 2010
Parts Unknown
Wasnt Cameron encharge of the pp during the maclean era?

I honestly have no idea.

I mean, if he was, he was running it differently under Mac than he is now. When Maclean was in charge, we were running a right-side overload, with Legwand on the half board and Karlsson playing the right point, with the play essentially running through those two. When Cameron took over, we pretty much abandoned that immediately.

I know that Cameron was running the forwards and Reeds was running the defencemen at one point, then roughly when Reeds was diagnosed with Cancer, they switched... but when Jason Smith was brought on as a bench boss this year, I assumed he was the D guy, and Cameron went back to looking after the forwards.

Golden

May 3, 2007
12 minutes of PP time and we manage 4 shots lmao

m6kyKVp.gif

Senscore

Let's keep it cold
Nov 19, 2012
I honestly have no idea.

I mean, if he was, he was running it differently. when Maclean was in charge, we were running a right-side overload, with Legwand on the half board and Karlsson playing the right point, with the play essentially running through those two. When Cameron took over, we pretty much abandoned that immediately.

Perfect example of a problem that desperately needed attention despite the team winning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad