GDT: R2G5: Sieves vs Divers (9:45 ET; 7:45 MT)

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
I don't think there's a dirtier player on faceoffs than Joe Pavelski.

What he does during the actual play - whatever. Every player does it. But faceoffs?

Let's just say what happened to him vs Vegas when taking that draw against Stastny was a bit of hockey god justice.

Avsboy

Dec 12, 2006
Pavelski also has this annoying and ridiculous habit of bothering the goalies and asking them questions like "What are your weaknesses?" He did this to Frank when he was inserted, literally standing in front of him after a whistle and asking him that. Then in Game 5 with Hutchinson he does the same thing, after which Mackinnon shoved him violently with one hand.

JoeSakic13

May 30, 2013
San Francisco
Benn, Pavelski, Comeau, Perry. I hate all their stupid faces.

tenor.gif

GumbyCan2

Jul 7, 2019
Warm & Sunny
Y
I think the punks on Dallas affected him. Between Benn, Perry, and Comeau I'd probably turn into a snarling beast myself.
Yah, Dallas is a "dark-hole" of nasty as_-questionable behavioural-mental dissolution-acting out over grown brats, when they are in the "hunt". Good they didn't allow guns on the ice!

GumbyCan2

Jul 7, 2019
Warm & Sunny
The playoffs always make me think the goons you get on HF wanting fighting to come back have a point. If Corey Perry played in the 90s he would have been ripped apart limb from limb, and the game would be better for it.
Corey Perry is really just a character from Psycho they left out of final screening and film editting. Somebody put him back on skates and gave him a stick to jab and swing around at peeps on the I ce.

Reactions: CobraAcesS

JH21

Oct 20, 2019

What he does during the actual play - whatever. Every player does it. But faceoffs?

Let's just say what happened to him vs Vegas when taking that draw against Stastny was a bit of hockey god justice.

I loved that one draw where Landeskog tried to take his head off. He just missed too. Too bad he didn't connect.

Reactions: CobraAcesS

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003

Him and Couture used to get away with attempted murder off the face-offs all the time in San Jose.

So frustrating trying to figure out how these refs call the game when Zadorov gets penalized for touching someone while 6'6", and guys like Pavelski and Couture get nothing for cross checking guys in the head on every face-off.

Reactions: Richard88

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad