GDT: R2G2 - Knights @ Avs - Night Night, Knights - 8PM

jabubenice

Mar 7, 2011
cayman island
bottomline is we got away with one... they made their adjustments....we will make ours and lets see how the game plays out... Gru did what goalies need to do to win a cup and that is steal a game or 2... we move on to the next

Reactions: GirardSpinorama

The Kingslayer

Aug 26, 2004
Siem Reap, Cambodia
Woke up this morning wondering what the **** kind of brain Nicholas Roy has to make it to the NHL after being so stupid on that PK.
I actually like Roy but that was so idiotic on the PK. Mikko, Mackinnon, Landeskog and Makar all on the ice and you figure Joonas "Havent scored in the bumper position" Donskoi is the biggest threat there? hahaha

Northern Avs Fan

May 27, 2019
Tampa would definitely open up more and let the Avs play their style of hockey. The problem is that's exactly how Tampa wants to play too. Those games would all be barn burners.

Oh, I definitely agree and Tampa is more of a threat than Vegas.

I just don’t think Tampa could dominate play against Colorado the way Vegas just did though and that’s because of the Knights style of play.

That’s where I fear Vegas from a stylistic matchup for the Avs.

EdAVSfan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2009
I actually like Roy but that was so idiotic on the PK. Mikko, Mackinnon, Landeskog and Makar all on the ice and you figure Joonas "Havent scored in the bumper position" Donskoi is the biggest threat there? hahaha
For sure, poor decision making. But at the same time, Jost scored an earlier power play goal because they didn’t protect the bumper player close enough.

Pierce Hawthorne

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2012
Caverns of Draconis
I think Scheifele sits for 1 game max. Yes they could be down 2-0 going back to Montreal for game 3 but Helle can steal game 2 or they can win with a team effort.

I get that people are rightfully calling for a long sit down for Scheifele but he's a high profile player on a Canadian team. He has a rep as a playoff warrior who plays the game the "right way". And he's probably his team's most important player. All that adds up to a minimal suspension. Is that the right way to dish out punishment? Absolutely not. But those are things that the league will consider. Even if they never admit it.

Scheif will be out longer than 1 game.

The Kingslayer

Aug 26, 2004
Siem Reap, Cambodia
So...line up changes going into the fortress? Have to imagine one of or both of Newhook and Ranta come out right? That line got their shit pushed in last night. Is LOC good to go or what? Also, how long you going to sit Byram out for? I didn't have an issue with Timmins last night but it seems he would be the odd man out even though based on play last night it should be Graves. Graves had played well before last night and has a longer leash so no chance he comes out in favor of Bo.

Reactions: GirardSpinorama

Islay1989

Feb 24, 2020
Lol, apparently NBC picked Fleury as the second star. 3 GA on 25 shots and an L. Cool.
Really strong performance by the most overrated player in all of hockey. 4th straight start where he got a save percentage of .900 or less. Hope he gets pumped again.

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
So...line up changes going into the fortress? Have to imagine one of or both of Newhook and Ranta come out right? That line got their shit pushed in last night. Is LOC good to go or what? Also, how long you going to sit Byram out for? I didn't have an issue with Timmins last night but it seems he would be the odd man out even though based on play last night it should be Graves. Graves had played well before last night and has a longer leash so no chance he comes out in favor of Bo.
TMV doesn't believe LOC is close. I'd imagine both Newhook/Ranta come out, Byram/Soderberg come in.

Reactions: Tommy Shelby

GirardSpinorama

Aug 20, 2004

Ya, I think we have to get one of Ranta or newhook out. But if LOC is good to go, both have to come out. Overmatched physically right now.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Lecce vs Udinese
    Lecce vs Udinese
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $100.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Czechia vs Switzerland
    Czechia vs Switzerland
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $935.00