GDT: [R2/G6 Stanley Cup Playoffs] Dallas Stars @ Seattle Kraken - 4:00 p.m. PT / 7:00 p.m. ET

kihei

McEnroe: The older I get, the better I used to be.
Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
Yikes, I don't want to se Heiskanen teeing it up from the top of the circle.

kihei

McEnroe: The older I get, the better I used to be.
Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
The Kraken didn't go soft with the two goal lead which was hugely important. Even Tolvanen was making clutch defensive plays. I hope we can keep this team largely together (yes, I know our weak spots which is why I say "largely") because they have so much character. Not naming any names, but I can think of teams that don't.

Irie

Nov 14, 2010
Pacific Northwest
Gotta get SIXTEEN wins. Toughest title in professional sports, full stop.
If the Heat or the Lakers win the NBA championship this year, they will have had to win 17 games, but I agree that with the physical nature of the sport, the Stanley Cup is the toughest trophy to win in pro sports.

Reactions: periferal

periferal

Jul 5, 2007
I think he’s pretty bad. Had a good season but overall still way too many fixable flaws in their game.

Like I expect them to have trouble scoring but their defensive play being atrocious is something that should have been fixed.

And yet given that Hakstol's "led" the Kraken to their "best" season in franchise history going to be a while before he's let go.

Sure feels like all their success is in spite of Hakstol...Not because of him.

seakraken

May 3, 2023
I completely spaced on the time. If anyone is near CPA and wants a free ticket let me know. You got about 20 minutes.

Can’t guarantee it lasts I’m just trying to not have it get totally wasted at this point.

(I couldn’t go anyway, but I spaced on getting rid of it before game time).
oh SNAP! i can’t believe i missed this amazing generosity from Kranuck!!

• Haha
Reactions: The Marquis

GrungeHockey

Sep 14, 2021
I will be honest, I did not expect that. I thought maybe we were running out of gas and the ride might end, but boy was I wrong. Incredible effort. Solid top to bottom. Not a single quitter among them. Gourde his usual self but what a game from Eberle!

This, in a word, is FUN!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad