Post-Game Talk: [R2/G5 Stanley Cup Playoffs] Seattle Kraken @ Dallas Stars - 6:30 PM PDT / 9:30 PM EDT (TNT)

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
I would like to see the Kraken with everyone back from Injuries!

Well its back to Seattle for game 6 on Saturday right?

Kat Predator

Nov 28, 2019
Hakstol hasn't juggled lines much all year, but this game .. he does.

Well, back is to the wall now. Whatever way it goes, have to be proud of this team. It was a great turnaround from last season.

Also, screw the commentators who've been clearly rooting against Seattle.

kihei

McEnroe: The older I get, the better I used to be.
Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
Just too many little lapses that all add up to a painful defeat because there were stretches where we played very well. Never really recovered from the first five minutes and 35 seconds of the game.

Reactions: Kat Predator

kranuck

Mar 11, 2023
I hope the stars end this farce Saturday.

Kraken has embarassed themselves this series. Absolutely putrid effort in game 4 and Grubauer showing he’s still trash tonight.

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022

Well, back is to the wall now. Whatever way it goes, have to be proud of this team. It was a great turnaround from last season.

Also, screw the commentators who've been clearly rooting against Seattle.
Been a lot of fun games to watch...its not over 'til the "fat" lady sings...Can I say that or will someone get offended?

Reactions: FirstRowUpperDeck

RainyCityHockey

Dec 24, 2019
Germany
Well, we did hit a couple of posts tonight but overall all those little mistakes add up and will end up being the deciding factor why you lose games like this.

Gotta hope the boys can regroup and leave it all out there on Saturday, like they usually do.

I hope the stars end this farce Saturday.

Kraken has embarassed themselves this series. Absolutely putrid effort in game 4 and Grubauer showing he’s still trash tonight.
giphy.gif

Reactions: Renopucker

Fistfullofbeer

May 9, 2011
Whidbey Island, WA
What?! Go to bed. You’re drunk.
Kranuck always seems to take a very harsh outlook towards our franchise. I do not think he posted often, if at all, when we beat the Avs in the series but is here when we went down 2-3 in this series.

A 2nd year team playing the way they have is not embarrassing. I don't know if his posts here are done to antagonize the fans or not but almost all his posts are critical ones.

FirstRowUpperDeck

May 20, 2014
Arlington, TX
Dunn seems to be struggling to control the puck tonight. Unusual for him. I hope he’s not playing hurt.
Ah, the first Kraken experience with the ice at AAC when the outside temps are in the 80's. It is typically terrible, but all reports. Yes, terrible for both teams, but at least the Stars have a better feel for it.

Renopucker

Jan 17, 2019
Reno
IMO,, the only one of the four D goals that Grubs missed was the second one. Pavelki's twice-tipped goal and Hintz point blank were almost unstoppable. That said, Krak need a plus .900 Grubauer to have a chance of winning the next two. (Oottinger's stop on what would have been Larsens hatter was pivotal at that point in the period).

Reactions: AlaskaJet

GrungeHockey

Sep 14, 2021
He had to try. Dallas really used their last change home ice advantage and the Kraken had no answer for their big line while the rest of them played shutdown. Playoff experience came into play. We should be able to line match better at home but this will be a hard series to come back in now.

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
I expect an all out 110% effort from the Kraken Saturday! Stars will be seeing Stars and will be Black and Blue with the Kraken coming out on top!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad