GDT: R1G6 - Avs @ Kraken - Going Down Fighting - 8PM

RoyIsALegend

Gross Misconduct
Sponsor
Oct 24, 2008
I’m going to make an assumption that Eberle won’t face any supplemental discipline. For Cale’s hearing, the DoPS announced it at 7:55am Central. It’s 9:33am central right now and there’s been no word

Extending your arms through the numbers and sending a vulnerable player head and neck first into the boards isn’t something to interrupt a nice Saturday breakfast over.

AllAboutAvs

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 25, 2006
Will Eberle really get away with what he did to Cogs? Why am I surprised considering Parros is in charge.

Reactions: katfude

RoyIsALegend

Gross Misconduct
Sponsor
Oct 24, 2008
McKinnon is leading the playoffs with a +9.

Mcdavid is a -2.

There’s serious ice tilt when MacK is out there, it’s like how Cale was last year.

The full shift is spent in the offensive zone and the opponents on their heels. He’s dominating, yet I’m sure he thinks he could still be better and that’s why we love him.

Too bad our other three lines are just trying to hang on and survive.

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
There’s serious ice tilt when MacK is out there, it’s like how Cale was last year.

The full shift is spent in the offensive zone and the opponents on their heels. He’s dominating, yet I’m sure he thinks he could still be better and that’s why we love him.

Too bad our other three lines are just trying to hang on and survive.
Thankfully last game the other two new lines started spending time in the offensive zone causing havoc after MacKinnon did his thing and even generated a (disallowed) goal.

Here's to hoping game 7 is a continuation and Bednar has found something with lines 2 and 3.

Now if only the 4th line wasn't filled with a couple of pendejos and Dennis Malgin.

• Haha
Reactions: niwotsblessing

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
Thankfully last game the other two new lines started spending time in the offensive zone
Part of me wonders if moving Eller to 2C (or just removing JTC from that spot) is the main reason for all this.

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
Part of me wonders if moving Eller to 2C (or just removing JTC from that spot) is the main reason for all this.
Well Eller has been in the offensive zone all series. He just happened to play with two more offensive players this last game as opposed to his usual grinders (Cogliano/O'Connor) or bums (Malgin/Meyers).

Reactions: BrickNHL

Avs9296

Jul 1, 2019
Cale was pretty bad last game I thought. He doesn't look himself at all. How many times did he fan on passes or have the puck bobble over his stick. Something must be bothering him.

Heyduke

Oct 31, 2019
Cogs didn't end up injured, DoPS has long established they punish the outcome, not the action.
If that were true, Carter and Kolesar would both have been suspended for their hits to the head which caused lengthy concussion injuries to Makar and Byram.

It has nothing to do with the outcome. It has nothing to do with the action. It has everything to do with perception, and giving an advantage to the NHL's golden children.

Snow Arc

We have to shout above the din of our RiceCrispies
Aug 14, 2020
Here's the one I fergot.
ripleyburn.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad