Oleksiak - Borgen
Soucy - Schultz

Grubauer
Jones

GAME DAY PUMP UP TUNES

The Kingslayer

Aug 26, 2004
Siem Reap, Cambodia
Lol this one is already out of hand. 6-2 Kraken.

They already have a 1-0 lead and outshooting Colorado 15-3 in the first 10 minutes.
Oddly enough I think the Avs get the first goal tonight for the first time in the series and then Seattle goes on to score 6 unanswered. This game going to be similar to the Game 6 in Vegas for the Avs. I could see George letting in a Holden goal tonight.

Reactions: dahrougem2

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
One thing about that celebration picture, I never realised how quickly the not dressed guys got out on the ice. The mass isn't even in the corner yet and Burakovsky's already on, MacDermid and Girard are about to cross the board.

We had a good season. We did better than we probably should have done. We have a long summer ahead. If we need to go out now, take as many scalps as possible. f***ing ruin them.

Reactions: niwotsblessing

GeoRox89

Nov 16, 2013
Fires of Mt Doom
Win/lose whatever. I mean I hope they win but don’t expect much.

Team battled back against injuries and a short summer all year, didn’t get the help they needed at the deadline and still won the division. Proud of what they accomplished in the regular season and they’ll forever have given us all one of the most dominant Cup runs ever.

This has been a bad matchup and the lack of depth and just all around effort in game 1 and since Nuke has been out has been disappointing but everyone other than C-Mac earned a mulligan for this year

AvsWraith

Jan 21, 2010
Colorado
This is how I see it playing out.

Bedz in the locker room before the game: "Boys, we talked about this. If we limit our mistakes and turnovers, we will win this game."

Avs proceed to make many mistakes and turnovers.

Bedz: ....

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011
I've kinda accepted that the season is over with Nuke gone. That said, I would rather us battle through and then get swept by the green filth. I know that might be a controversial take but it really shouldn't.

But, when you've just won it, what difference does it make really? 1st round or the conference finals, if you don't win it all you don't win.

At least put up an effort tonight. So far only the stars have shown up in this series (and Georgiev to some extent). JTC and Newhook should be playing for his contract, sure doesn't seem like. Make a goddamn effort tonight.

BaconNater

Jul 4, 2011
CO
The broadcasters are certainly excited for the Krakens opportunity to advance tonight!

Do the Avs automatically start down 1-0 or do they usually wait atleast 5 minutes before doing that?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad