World Cup: R16: Uruguay vs. Portugal, 6/30/2018

Who advances?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Like he is at PSG, Cavani doing nothing except getting wonderful balls from teammates. He’s like a more consistent version of Morata.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Like he is at PSG, Cavani doing nothing except getting wonderful balls from teammates. He’s like a more consistent version of Morata.
As usual, a total rubbish post. Not understanding at all at a player's qualities nor at the construction of the goal he just saw.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Cavani as usual looks like the most determined player in football. He just is a monster of will.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
30 minutes in, and the amount of diving in this game is pretty disgusting already.

TheMoreYouKnow

May 3, 2007
38° N 77° W
It's an odd thing to say given they won the Euro and thus fulfilled a destiny that previous Portuguese teams always fell short of..but it is a bit unlucky for Portugal that the peak of their greatest ever player has not coincided with the peak years of any of their other great players. Imagine how they would play if there were a peak Figo and Rui Costa to play alongside a peak Cristiano Ronaldo. Would actually be a good side to watch rather than the one-dimensional bores they've been the last couple of years.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
As usual, a total rubbish post. Not understanding at all at a player's qualities nor at the construction of the goal he just saw.
Running in a straight line is world class qualities? U12 kids have enough intelligence to make those same type of plays in youth games. Portugal was way too open that Greenland’s national team could have scored that, wonderful ball from the biter to survey the situation.

Your definition of 'nothing' is unconventional, I think.
My apologies, he ran which I admit is classified as “something”.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad