Euro: R16: Sweden v Ukraine, 6/29/2021

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011
Nothing against our Swedish friends, you are my #1 team to root for in football after Finland (so mostly), but I'm not too mad, Ukrainians deserve this for all the BS they have gone through since 2014.

Reactions: Mick Riddleton

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
And everybody already putting England into the semis, as if their offense has shown any more tooth than Sweden’s did today.

Ukraine has recent wins in competitive fixtures vs Portugal and Spain, playing the exact same way.

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
My Ukrainian neighbors feed was behind so I had my TV on loud and they were watching me through their window lol. And then 30 seconds later they went insane lol

QuietContrarian

May 28, 2008
Nothing against our Swedish friends, you are my #1 team to root for in football after Finland (so mostly), but I'm not too mad, Ukrainians deserve this for all the BS they have gone through since 2014.
What has non football related bs got to do with how much they deserve this?

Based on play, they surely do not.

Havre

Jul 24, 2011
England - Ukraine will probably be the last football match I will ever watch. Oh how much fun that should be.

Not that I have anything against Ukraine. Work with quite a few Ukrainians and they are great - and especially one of them will be over the moon right now.

Reactions: QuietContrarian

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
England - Ukraine will probably be the last football match I will ever watch. Oh how much fun that should be.

Not that I have anything against Ukraine. Work with quite a few Ukrainians and they are great - and especially one of them will be over the moon right now.

It's pretty much the same kind of match as England-Scotland.

TJ21

SURVIVED JIMBOCALYPSE - 12/5/2021
Oct 3, 2012
Vancouver
What an absolutely exceptional Euros we've been treated to so far this year. Been a treat to watch. Was going to note that it seemed odd there wasn't enough offensive pressure from Ukraine after that red, but it all works out. Should be a good quarters

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad