Euro: R16: Hungary vs. Belgium, 6/26/2016

Eco

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 7, 2013
Beaupré, Quebec
Hungary have been playing real well - and I picked them as my dark house to win, and after winning the group, I'm not backing down now.

ProPAIN

I am the DANGER!
Nov 3, 2009
Paris
Oh Belgium are more than capable of ****ing this up. People were saying Belgium were back but it was against Ireland. Lukaku shows up one out of the 3 games. The rest he looks pathetic. Just a lack of cohesion and game plan, it doesn't take an expert to see it.

Belgium will have to make it to the semis on talent alone, because at this point they are managerless.

Jul 26, 2007
Vermont
Oh Belgium are more than capable of ****ing this up. People were saying Belgium were back but it was against Ireland. Lukaku shows up one out of the 3 games. The rest he looks pathetic. Just a lack of cohesion and game plan, it doesn't take an expert to see it.

Belgium will have to make it to the semis on talent alone, because at this point they are managerless.

Why on Earth has Wilmots not been fired yet?

HajdukSplit

Nov 9, 2005
NJ
Belgium should win but Hungary will certainly cause them problems with their organized play and counter attacking. Hungary for me have been the biggest surprise because all we heard is how they can't score yet they did 6 times in group play and some nice ones as well.

If Belgium can score early then this will be easy, the longer Hungary stays in it the more tense it gets. I predict Belgium win, 2:0

Theokritos

Global Moderator
Apr 6, 2010
Even though I named my cat after Fellaini (Meowouane Felini)...

Does it look like this:

afro_cat_by_bekissed.jpg

ProPAIN

I am the DANGER!
Nov 3, 2009
Paris
Why on Earth has Wilmots not been fired yet?

What do you mean? They just qualified? What more could you wish for? :amazed:

:sarcasm:

Because the Belgian FA are a bunch of cowards.

Wilmots is doing a better job being a politician (something he actually used to do before rejoining the coaching staff of the NT and sucked at too) than an actual coach with the way does interviews.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
I want to see Belgium win, but wouldn't be surprised if they fall to Hungary. Dzsudzsák will probably be good for at least one free kick goal.

Even though I named my cat after Fellaini (Meowouane Felini), I think that I will be pulling for the Hungarians in this one.

I will have you know that I have trained him to just randomly go walk about in, or around midfield, without any clear or concise direction as to what it is he is actually supposed to be doing :sarcasm:

Does it look like this:

afro_cat_by_bekissed.jpg

I laughed too hard at this chain of posts.:biglaugh::biglaugh:

MXD

Original #4
Oct 27, 2005
Go Belgium. Even if i'll have a hard time cheering against them in the QF, should they win.

Bon Esprit

Jan 24, 2004
Sorry, Belgians, but Gabor is the man.

Not gonna happen, but I'll root for a Hungarian win.:yo:

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
I'm torn here. I really pull for the underdog here, would love to see Hungary through.
At the same time, I don't have anything against Belgium and I love Hazard's game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad