World Cup: R16: France vs. Argentina. 6/30/2018

Who advances?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

maclean

Jan 4, 2014
I am sure each player has a staff of their own, personal hairdressers, each hairdresser with their own butler and so on, so I would seriously doubt that.

Nah, look at them, they visited some hairdresser in Kazan who must've blown his tartar sauce at his luck to inflict his art on them

Timeless Winter

SaveD the Crew
Oct 13, 2006
Cleveland, Ohio
Argentina needs to bring Aguero or Higuain up front with messi at CF. Put Dybala in the midfield somewhere and just let those guys create something.
Argentina has a horrible coach.

Paulie Gualtieri

R.I.P. Tony Sirico
May 18, 2016
Okay. A cross check in the head in hockey.. Let's not stop the play if he keeps the puck.

Rather extreme example. He would most likely not be able to hold onto that puck, but as a hockey fan you should know what a delayed penalty is, no?

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Is the defence bad or is Mbappe that much better?

Us United fans know that Rojo's defense can be very inconsistent. He can go long stretches looking good, then suddenly does something stupid that costs in a goal.

Actually that might apply to most United defenders as well (at least Jones and Smalling).

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
d53.gif

During this break in play, let’s reflect on this again.

Stray Wasp

May 5, 2009
South east London
Pogba is evidently so confident France have this game won he's now trying to score points in the Six Nations Championship.

His confidence is understandable- I can't say that Argentina's revolutionary Broken Accordion shape is well suited to countering Mbappe's pace.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad