World Cup: R16: Colombia vs. England, 7/3/2018

Who advances?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PanniniClaus

Oct 12, 2006
Colombia plays with confidence now. They played so poorly in the first half, and up until the 80 min mark, so Im very suprised of this turn of events.
Hauling off defensive midfielders and throwing on forwards always helps if you want to create chances.

Pekerman set the team up to bunker in and England could not punish them.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Tripper dives, foul called (obviously), Muriel whines to the ref, Trippier smiles and mocks him.

Guy is proud to dive and fake.

Trash.

IamNotADancer

Feb 16, 2017
Would you rather have them marking?

Yeah, put the shortest guy into the box and have him mark Falcao. I'm sure those same people complaining about him being on the post would be livid if he would have been out there trying to mark a tower.

Seriously, as the shortest guy you almost always mark the post by default, how is that not known? What sort of coaches did you have to not know this?

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
England players pissing themselves at the thought of pks. They look rattled and I would be shocked to see them win in pks.

Havre

Jul 24, 2011
I thought English players didn't flop

What is this? Who believes this?

A team with Alli and Young does not dive? Two of the worst divers in the world of football (they tend to roll slightly less than Neymar though).

To me it seems like you (and others) are arguing against a straw man here. The few that might still believe the English do not dive really aren’t worth the attention.

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
I wish Izquierdo had been given a glimpse at some point by the Columbia. Man's electric for Brighton

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
Colombia has conducted themselves poorly yet will probably win despite their antics and yelling and yellow cards

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad