Music: R. Kelly's empire is crumbling.

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
He’ll either be passed around like a pack of smokes or be put in some special protection type shit because he’s a “celebrity.”

Sadly it’ll probably be option 2.

Spring in Fialta

A malign star kept him
Apr 1, 2007
Montreal, QC
His music is terrible and this has been well-known and played out in public for over 15 years. I don't see why people act surprised today. How are the revelations from the documentary a shock? All you had to do was read and envision it. It was all there. That's why I loathe these celebrities speaking out now. Joe Schmoe knew about this, and now you decide to take a stand? f*** you. Like Lady Gaga calling a 2013 collaboration with him a " youthful mistake ". You were 27 years old, you chump. Not 17.

Sep 19, 2008
He was literally not found guilty last time because the girl's parents were allegedly blackmailed and there were a whole lot of questions. Things are different now. With all the outrage plus this new documentary it'll be a lot harder for him to proclaim his innocence.

Pilky01

Jan 30, 2012
GTA
And just like that, a new meme was born unto us....

D0-cLpaW0AAUiPO.jpg

ORRFForever

Oct 29, 2018
Between Jussie Smollett and R. Kelly, it's amazing how they continue to play the victim, even after they have been caught.

What a world. :huh:

ORRFForever

Oct 29, 2018

Made me laugh even though I know nothing about Uno.

I think it is pretty obvious he won't get away with this a 2nd time and prison is in his near future - altho, you never know. I just hope he gets a long jail term because guys like this never change.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
This has been going on for the better part of 25 years that is actually confuses me when it keeps coming back up as if it's never happened before.

Juve

May 13, 2011
Somewhere around the world
The fact that R Kelly's career continued long after Dave Chappelle's sketch is real cultural touchstone. Thats where I started to just accept that it was me, not everybody else, that I was hopelessly out of sync with popular culture.

I just assumed pissing on underage women would be disqualifying from any future pop music endeavors so when Kelly carried on making music with artists like Lady Gaga for almost 20 years I just assumed "well I guess pop culture is okay with this now" and went about my life.

Its amazing that the guy who made the documentary already has people making accusations of sexual impropriety against him. :rolly:

This has been going on for the better part of 25 years that is actually confuses me when it keeps coming back up as if it's never happened before.

People in Hollywood are a bunch of hypocrites and degenerates, that's why he still had a career. People selling their bodies for parts, drugs, etc.... Is it really a shocker for people to change their tune once the shit hits the fan? You have people awarding an Oscar and a standing ovation to a convicted child rapist who fled the country.

Everybody and their grandmother knew this piece of shit is a degenerate, but everyone turned a blind eye.

Last edited:

ORRFForever

Oct 29, 2018
I am not a doctor but from what I understand :

Pedophiles NEVER stop chasing - no matter their age, whether it is 20 or 80.

I read a study that said (paraphrasing), "A non pedophile rapist will stop being a threat to women once his testosterone / sex drive drops in his mid to late 40's - keeping them in jail after that age is a waste of resources because they will likely NOT reoffend. For some unknown reason, Pedophiles NEVER have that drop and need to remain in jail for life."

Let's hope R Kelly and Jeff Epstein spend the rest of their lives in jail!

Last edited:

CartographerNo611

Oct 11, 2014

Federal charges this time, they have a 98 percent conviction rate and the music industry ain’t backing Kelly anymore. He is toast.

Do you have your passport? Do you have your shots? Amerrriicccaaaa

Reactions: Roman Fell

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad