R.I.P. Jamie Rodgers (thegodfather)

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
All,

Its with a heavy heart that I pass along that a dear long time member and former Moderator of this board has passed away.

Jamie Rodgers.....................known here as thegodfather.

https://hfboards.mandatory.com/members/thegodfather.32206/

Here's his death notice and thanks to Dom for letting me know:

Jamie Rodgers - WG Young's Funeral Home

Jamie was a great guy. Helped me tremendously when I needed it most here. Most of all a true Black & Gold Bruin fan.

May he find peace.

Reactions: 22Brad Park

JCRO

At least I'm safe inside my mind
Sponsor
Mar 8, 2011
Very sorry to hear/read this. RIP

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
I'm devastated to hear this and finding it real hard to hold back tears.

RIP friend.
Me too. I am at work and someone asked me what was wrong and I said someone passed away that I liked. When I told her I had never met Jamie in person she thought it was odd that I was sad. He was a friend here for a long time and I missed when he stopped posting. We were FB friends. It seems so wrong...

Glove Malfunction

Ference is my binky
Jan 1, 2009
Pleasantly warm, AZ
Me too. I am at work and someone asked me what was wrong and I said someone passed away that I liked. When I told her I had never met Jamie in person she thought it was odd that I was sad. He was a friend here for a long time and I missed when he stopped posting. We were FB friends. It seems so wrong...
I've been here on HF over ten years now. I have stronger relationships with a lot of people here, who I have never met, than I do with a lot of people in real life. I get it. I also was FB friends with Jamie. Such a shock.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
I've been here on HF over ten years now. I have stronger relationships with a lot of people here, who I have never met, than I do with a lot of people in real life. I get it. I also was FB friends with Jamie. Such a shock.
I don't know if all of the other HF boards are like this one but this is a close knit group. We all need to meet up someday. There are so many good people here.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad