Bootland

why stop half way?

Needs more

Lebda_headshot_08-09_240.JPG

LEBDA

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
I don't even know how to deal with this team. Other than drink.

bullocks

Jun 26, 2007
Toronto
Honestly he was one of our better defenseman after the new yrs but still disappointing to not get an upgrade

Vladdy84

L-O-Y-A-L-T-Y
Dec 1, 2011
Farmington
Come on, Kenny. Hurry up and resign Cleary, so I can off myself before I have to start paying back my student loans.

Just wait, HSJ is whispering into Kenny's ear. "Daniel has a 2 year offer from the Penguins and a 3 year offer from the Blackhawks. But he really loves it here. And he's come back for less! Oh wait, the Kings want him for 4 years!"

19 for president

Apr 28, 2002
I'm done... We don't improve handedness, don't improve our PP, don't improve our PK. We are going to run the same joke of a defense right back out there.

Holland is about as stale of a GM as there is. I could have handled signing no one. At least when a kid is awful for a bit, the Wings will be better in the long run.

Pavels Dog

Feb 18, 2013
Sweden
I bet KFQ was working the phones all day, convincing other UFA d-men to stay away from Detroit. He knew Kenny would eventually fall back to him.

A trade. That's the only way for Kenny to redeem this. But it won't happen.

We're actually going to ice the same defensive lineup. We're going to do it. Wow. And I'm a Holland supporter. Kinda.

Bench

3 is a good start
Aug 14, 2011
crease
Honestly I am jealous of Quincey.

4 million in completely unearned salary for two years? Sign me up.

How great they gave Quincey more money and term than Ehrhoff took. That's really the icing on this turd cake.

So much for a hometown discount.

Henkka

Jan 31, 2004
Tampere, Finland
I'm done... We don't improve handedness, don't improve our PP, don't improve our PK. We are going to run the same joke of a defense right back out there.

Holland is about as stale of a GM as there is. I could have handled signing no one. At least when a kid is awful for a bit, the Wings will be better in the long run.

Pretty much we are going to sign also Alfredsson.

DatsyukToZetterberg

Alligator!
Apr 3, 2011
Island of Tortuga
As long as Kindl isn't playing I don't mind this. Quincey was the best defenceman left on the market and he was looking like an okay #4 dman after he and Smith stopped playing together. It's short term and it does buy the kids some more time in the AHL, though I think both Marchenko and Ouellet will be NHL ready by the mid-way point of this season.

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
Kids are the fallback plan, right Ken?

Quincey sucks. So do you Kenny.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad