Confirmed with Link: Quincey Re-Signed, 2yrs/$4.25 AAV

Jussha

Jan 15, 2006
man I was ok with just promoting some of the youth and hoping for improvements from within to improve the team, this I did not want.

I find it funny, it seems like none of our UFAs were targeted by any other team today, so let's just give them their old jobs back!

Tasteslikekevinbacon

Oct 26, 2013
Ontario, canada
This should put that ridiculous talk of acquiring that "Taylor Mayers" kid to rest. Just grateful we weren't interested in that Tyler Myers guy. He seems like he could pan out. Surely that's not who we were after. Right?

Cyborg Yzerberg

Nov 8, 2007
Philadelphia
It's really difficult seeing the savvy moves that Nill and Yzerman make, meanwhile Holland continues to make misfires offseason after offseason. I'll give him Alfredsson, but he's continually made worse moves every offseason since our last cup run. Prices were too high for a trade, so he decides a knee jerk reaction is the way too go. Guy's completely mismanaged the cap and the roster for several seasons now. The game has passed him by and he needs to go. He should have just became the president and let Nill take over, but here we are. Another mind numbing off season.

cjm502

Bingo Bango!
Jun 22, 2010
Mid Michigan
Two more years of Quincey being a ball and chain tied to the ankle of a promising young defenseman.. At least we arent the Caps I guess :shakehead

Sheriff Bert

Blash is Trash
Apr 24, 2014
Buffalo, NY
Holland: "Well we dipped our feet in, and nothing was a smart business decision in the end. I wanted a hockey deal, and Q is a well rounded player that we can rely on for the next two years. I didn't trade a first rounder for him a few years ago for nothing."

Paraphrasing of course.

ArGarBarGar

What do we want!? Unfair!
Sep 8, 2008
Honestly I am jealous of Quincey.

4 million in completely unearned salary for two years? Sign me up.

sehouse

Dec 12, 2013
A2 and Sanford, ME
Andy Miele, who I despise for stealing the Hobey Baker from my home state boy Gustav Nyquist and KFQ in one day.

My heart and stomach can't take this abuse right now.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad