Question to our amazing HFW members

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
It feels like a lot of threads. Idk I guess it makes sense but I do wonder if combining raw and SD isn’t the worst idea. They are mostly separate but you do get some cross chatter even if it doesn’t make sense.

Roman rants. Cries for The Fiend. Hatred of Kofi.

I guess let’s see how separate the shows really are first and keep the 9000 stickied threads for now. I could see the NXT and AEW threads not getting enough traffic to warrant a sticky of folks outside the US are unable to tune in live.

The OT thread is dead, but maybe that changes with hockey back? Hard to say with so many sad Ottawa fans on this board.

Reactions: CHGoalie27

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
to be honest RAW and Smackdown are the two most active and popular.
kinda a small size sample of reality.

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
It feels like a lot of threads. Idk I guess it makes sense but I do wonder if combining raw and SD isn’t the worst idea. They are mostly separate but you do get some cross chatter even if it doesn’t make sense.

Roman rants. Cries for The Fiend. Hatred of Kofi.

I guess let’s see how separate the shows really are first and keep the 9000 stickied threads for now. I could see the NXT and AEW threads not getting enough traffic to warrant a sticky of folks outside the US are unable to tune in live.

The OT thread is dead, but maybe that changes with hockey back? Hard to say with so many sad Ottawa fans on this board.
Don't go swingin your new big PP around im others' faces. Maybe Hughes gets hurt or Hall or PK or Simmonds...then your PP won't be so monstrous...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad