Question to our amazing HFW members

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
we've had nxt thread for years that no one used.

i dont mind if you seperate them all or you want to stick them. do what you want.
im okay as it is right now. its not hard to find nxt or AEW thread at all. maybe add a prefix. (instead of tna)

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
Sticky a thread for each show (Raw/Smackdown/NXT/AEW). We're not limited on space so we might as well make everything easy to find. I think Raw and Smackdown are different enough to warrant keeping them separate, NXT is definitely worth keeping apart from them at the very least. If NXT slows down again then just un-sticky it.

I think the spoiler thread should remain stickied. It's important to keep spoilers out of the news thread, and by keeping it stickied there's always a clear place where that kind of stuff should go.

And I second the request for an AEW thread tag.

We should also keep the general AEW thread going for a while too. Keep the TV thread about what is actually on TV, and have everything in the general thread. When/if it slows down it can join the general news thread.

Reactions: The Crypto Gal

Megahab

Apr 30, 2009
Toronto
Why sticky any thread at all? If a thread is that important, it should be active enough to not even need the sticky. I'm not active enough here to have my opinion matter but I just always felt that way about any message forum.

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
I am not sure why any of these other jabronis answered because you were specifically asking the amazing members of HFW for our input.

I would sticky AEW because it’s a top brand while nxt should probably go under “other” WWE shows like Main Event.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I am not sure why any of these other jabronis answered because you were specifically asking the amazing members of HFW for our input.

I would sticky AEW because it’s a top brand while nxt should probably go under “other” WWE shows like Main Event.
I just want you to know that next year when you do your all-time draft - doesn’t matter who your opponent is - I’m voting against you no matter what.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
I feel like HFWF being gone has created an animosity among people wanting to be in character. This is the GOAT board. Respect and love one another.

Kakko

Formerly Chytil
Mar 23, 2011
Long Island
I'd sticky all.

Would have been for a general WWE TV thread with the "wildcard rule", but it seems like RAW and SmackDown will be more separate going forward.

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
I would say one sticky for all WWE television. One for AEW television.

But anyway, yeah AEW should get it’s own sticky for Dynamite

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
The biggest problem w/ a single WWE TV thread is that we are going to have 3 distinct shows. SD on Fox is its own. NXT on USA is its own. Raw will be a different show. It's not going to blend and 1 thread doesn't seem legit.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
how about we just unstick the spoiler thread and let the activity of the NXT and AEW threads decide after a few weeks?

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
I feel like HFWF being gone has created an animosity among people wanting to be in character. This is the GOAT board. Respect and love one another.

Give me my like button back and I’ll consider it

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
how about we just unstick the spoiler thread and let the activity of the NXT and AEW threads decide after a few weeks?

Or we unsticky Spoiler (and even HFW OT since both are barely used now), and sticky both AEW and NXT because that wouldn’t hurt anyone

Serac

#HFOutcasts
Jun 27, 2014
B.C.
I think a thread for all things wwe would be messy. Individual threads are easier to go through for the specific shows in my opinion.

Kakko

Formerly Chytil
Mar 23, 2011
Long Island
Yeah, I don't think spoiler thread is worth stickying (or even existing at this point). The line between a spoiler and a report in the news thread is already pretty much gone. The only real spoilers were NXT, which obviously isn't the case anymore.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad