Question for Kings fans (Drew Doughty)

Randart

May 20, 2007
Carson, CA
Not One...

I have actually been a critic of DD8, and found myself yelling at the screen at him in his first couple years especially early on in the season. Many forget his glaring turn overs and chasing around after guys etc... But would I trade him? Uh No way! Thanks to god we had Willie and Scuds to teach him to calm down and cover for his lapses... Love it when he steps into guys near the blue line! He came with as Babcock says a god given talent, but has developed alot defensively imho!!!

I really like Weber and used to like Keith too till he cheap shotted Carter! grrr
But I would still not give up Drew now, if he keeps his head and does not read his highlight clippings to often he has a chance to be all he and we hope he can be!
As for Pie Trangeloo I liked him coming into the league and think he has developed alot, he will get even better with age as he gets stronger through the years I believe.
His defensive play has improved a ton since he came into the league. But still like DD8 more...

Final Analysis: Not One Defenseman in the League would I trade Doughnuts for! Unless he gets hooked on Doughnuts again... ;)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad