GDT: Quarterfinal • May 12 • Finland 4, Norway 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

BusQuets

Jul 16, 2010
This is so true. We need more snipers.

Win is a win but I'm not too happy with this team's performance. I hope they step it up for next games.

BTW, does anyone else think that our second line really blows? Komarov is a good player but he shouldn't be in top6, Kapanen hasn't been himself lately and I wouldn't play him in second line, and ofcourse Aaltonen has been surfing through the tournament... Third line should be line number two and the new third line should be something like Philström-Kapanen-Lajunen. 4th would be Komarov-Nokelainen-Joensuu.

Yeah it seems Finland has two scoring lines and two lines playing more defensively but it works if they dont get scored on :dunno:

QnebO

Wheel, snipe, celly
Feb 11, 2010
Speaking about Aaltonen, hes allmost there. He sees the play good, makes the play good, gets into scoringchances good.. has good hands... today one good try but hit the crosbar.. If he learns to shoot when he has a change and keeps the shot quality high, he can take a huge step.

Glennsoe

Horndog
Jan 7, 2011
So... the nhl scouts must've notice some of our players...

Could any more Norwegian player be on the block of the nhl scouts ?

If so...who ? Bastiansen?

mattihp

Aug 2, 2004
Uppsala, Sweden
Speaking about Aaltonen, hes allmost there. He sees the play good, makes the play good, gets into scoringchances good.. has good hands... today one good try but hit the crosbar.. If he learns to shoot when he has a change and keeps the shot quality high, he can take a huge step.

Why do you keep confusing changes with chances?

QnebO

Wheel, snipe, celly
Feb 11, 2010
Why do you keep confusing changes with chances?

Dunno. Last time i wrote Changes, it was wrong and now chances are wrong :shakehead

Seems to be a problem for me, just like in finnish someones has the problem with ketä and kuka.

member 116805

So... the nhl scouts must've notice some of our players...

Could any more Norwegian player be on the block of the nhl scouts ?

If so...who ? Bastiansen?

Bastiansen has been awesome, really really awesome.
He has put up tons on points and no one can hold the puck in the corners and behind the goal like he does. I knew he was good from SEL but I have not seen that much of his play because ive lived overseas for the last 3 years.
Any, and i mean any, team could use a player like that.

QnebO

Wheel, snipe, celly
Feb 11, 2010
Bastiansen has been awesome, really really awesome.
He has put up tons on points and no one can hold the puck in the corners and behind the goal like he does. I knew he was good from SEL but I have not seen that much of his play because ive lived overseas for the last 3 years.
Any, and i mean any, team could use a player like that.

Is he #40? Well however, i liked norwegian #40 i think. The one that scored on penalty shot but also made lots of other good plays there too.

SirKillalot

Feb 27, 2008
Norway
Is he #40? Well however, i liked norwegian #40 i think. The one that scored on penalty shot but also made lots of other good plays there too.

Bastiansen is the big number 20.

Ken Andre Olimb is 40. The younger brother of Mathis Olimb who are up there in points.

mattihp

Aug 2, 2004
Uppsala, Sweden
Dunno. Last time i wrote Changes, it was wrong and now chances are wrong :shakehead

Seems to be a problem for me, just like in finnish someones has the problem with ketä and kuka.

The chance word is right, but then later on in the same post you write change again.

Change = vaihto.

QnebO

Wheel, snipe, celly
Feb 11, 2010
The chance word is right, but then later on in the same post you write change again.

Change = vaihto.

So it seems. I know change is vaihto, but i just allways keep confusing them when typing when they are so close.. I'll try to remember! :D

MMANumminen

May 7, 2010
Political prisoner

Aaltonen has made some good passes in this tournament...just if his linemates could score.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad