GDT: Quarterfinal • Jan. 2 • Finland 3, Russia 4 (OT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zakat

Dec 30, 2010
Lack of finish, and now a pretty idiotic penalty to take to make it 5-3. I can't say I'm seeing anything which tells me Russian players feel like winning this one. Finish goalie is playing well too on top, and they already cashed in on one fluky goal.

NationalHockeyJerk

May 17, 2010
Ortio has been great. Also Vatanen played at his normal level in the 2nd period, maybe for the first time in this tournament. And yeah, Rajala sucks.. :shakehead

And Iiro Pakarinen isn't Pakarainen, it's like calling somebody "Buttcheeks" (in Finnish). :laugh:

tikkanen5rings*

Ortio has been great. Also Vatanen played at his normal level in the 2nd period, maybe for the first time in this tournament. And yeah, Rajala sucks.. :shakehead

And Iiro Pakarinen isn't Pakarainen, it's like calling somebody "Buttcheeks" (in Finnish). :laugh:

I agree. What happened to that guy :shakehead

illone84

Sep 15, 2005
London
I thought it was the right call.
If you noticed the replay, the russian player clearly slammed vatanen's head into the boards.

Good call ref!

LoveHateLeafs

Jul 7, 2009
Why does Armia keep dumping the puck into the opposite corner? Does he honestly think that Rajala is going to go in there and get it?

illone84

Sep 15, 2005
London
Yeah,

I have to agree, Rajala has looked like "$%^!

He also should have passed the damn puck, what happened to team play! LOL

Good game otherwise.

Hopefully these guys can go up 3-1 with the 2 man advantage.

kitsumo

Unregistered User
Jan 24, 2010
He's too weak to play with bigger guys

And add the fact that he can't shoot the puck in the net even when there's an empty net offered in front of him. He is pretty much useless in the game of hockey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad