Confirmed with Link: QO: Dach, Primeau, Schnarr, Teasdale & Montembeault

ReHabs

Jan 18, 2022
Brook was hyped up on the Reddit Habs board. I think he was good in the WHL. Nasty injury has pretty much derailed his career but I can see some team kicking the tires on him. Maybe the Habs will sign him for Laval.

Rem Pitlick is an interesting omission. Not sure what the plan is.

Reactions: DAChampion

RandomTask26

Jan 6, 2020
Not that surprising. Good offensive season for an undersized player on the back of really unsustainable percentages. He was a prime overpay candidate.
He's also been on waivers twice before. Not like he has much value around the league, otherwise would've been traded

I wasn't a huge fan this season; bottom 6 player who is very replaceable

Reactions: Vachon23

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Not that surprising. Good offensive season for an undersized player on the back of really unsustainable percentages. He was a prime overpay candidate.

Surprising or not, it sucks as he was fun to see play and was a very good 2-way player. We can't sign him 'cause the idiot in chief had to go and get Drouin, and sign Hoffman, Armia and Cie.

Takeru

Oct 6, 2014
He's also been on waivers twice before. Not like he has much value around the league, otherwise would've been traded

I wasn't a huge fan this season; bottom 6 player who is very replaceable
Yeah, otherwise I don't get the logic in keeping him after the deadline if they never intended on retaining him afterwards.

Jul 6, 2016
QOs not given to Pitlick, Clague and Brook

They are UFAs
Too bad for Rem. Habs have too many forwards under contract. If they did not had to take Dadonov for Weber's contract, maybe it would had opened a job for him.

OR

They keep a spot for a UFA like DesLauriers ???

Reactions: Naslundforever

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad