Euro: QF: Portugal vs. Poland, 6/30/2016

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
Portugal deserve to be where they are as they're there fair and square and by the rules. That said they've generally had a really easy run of teams and haven't been able to beat just about anyone they've faced within regulation. They've also been quite average considering their opponents.

Pepe the best defender in the tournament? :laugh:

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB
lol, Iceland were extremely lucky to get away with a draw in that opening match.

Portugal dominated, and badly.

Calma, and enjoy your wild ride:D

believe you me

i am enjoying the **** outta this

some of the videos on youtube i have seen from english fans belong in the louvre :laugh:

also, taking nothing away from portugal, but i just have a really big soft spot for lewandowski

Bures Elbow

Nov 2, 2013
Portugal deserve to be where they are as they're there fair and square and by the rules. That said they've generally had a really easy run of teams and haven't been able to beat just about anyone they've faced within regulation. They've also been quite average considering their opponents.

Pepe the best defender in the tournament? :laugh:

And whose had better individual defensive performances than him vs Croatia and Poland?

He just needs to maintain his focus and stay calm.

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
And whose had better individual defensive performances than him vs Croatia and Poland?

He just needs to maintain his focus and stay calm.

I wasn't aware that individual defensive performances against Croatia and Poland were the benchmark for being the tournament's best defender. And how about his performances against Iceland and Hungary?

kov

Jul 5, 2002
NYC
So Portugal should be without William Carvalho and Adrien Silva for the semifinal due to accumulated cards, right?

How in the world has Pepe gone this long with just one yellow!?

Bures Elbow

Nov 2, 2013
So Portugal should be without William Carvalho and Adrien Silva for the semifinal due to accumulated cards, right?

How in the world has Pepe gone this long with just one yellow!?
William Carvalho will be a big loss, Adrien not so much much...he's w orkhorse but lacks quality against top end teams.

Pepe has been calm, pray to God he stays that way.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad