Recalled/Assigned: Puljujarvi Recalled

ujju2

Apr 9, 2016
Edmonton, AB
Ugh, Slepy on IR. Hope it isn't for too long. I do like having Pulju here though, maybe he clicks with RNH? If he does, we won't have any secondary scoring problems this season.

Reactions: SomeDudeOTI

SK13

non torsii subligarium
Jul 23, 2007
Edmonton
The Oilers are too meat and potatoes; are WAY too slow as a team.

So I'm pretty happy to see this. Even if he doesn't score, maybe he'll at least arrive at some puck battles.

Jimmi McJenkins

Sometimes miracles
Jan 12, 2006
Alberta
Excited to see what he can do, I know he doesn't have great numbers in the AHL, but he's getting shots and creating scoring chances like a monster down there.

Hopefully he's on Nuge's RW and on the 2nd PP unit.

FlameChampion

Jul 13, 2011
I would like to see:

Maroon - McDavid - JP
Lucic - RNH - Drai

or

Maroon - McDavid - JP
Lucic - Drai - XX
XX - RNH - Strome

I think it will be:

Maroon - McDavid - Drai
Lucic - RNH - JP

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
I'm excited to see what he can do.

Hopefully he replaces Testtube on the top PP.

No chance. Mclellan hates giving young skilled players opportunities on the PP.

Honestly, Rattie deserved the callup ahead of Pulju but they weren't going to keep Pulju in the AHL forever because of draft pedigree. I'm assuming that he gets slotted into the 2nd line, here's his chance to stick with the big club for good especially since they badly need skill.

I just hope Mclellan doesn't demote him to the 4th line after one mistake in favor of one of his faves Letestu or Pakarinen. Let him play through his mistakes please.

I really wish that he'd get a shot alongside McDavid so that could free Drai to slot into the 2nd line to form two bad ass lines.
Maroon-McDavid-Puljujarvi, Lucic-RNH-Draisaitl would be great to see for at least 5 games but I know it won't happen.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad