Sounds like lines will be:

Kane-Couture-Labanc
Gregor-Hertl-Meier
Balcers-Gambrell-Donato
Nieto-Marleau-Sorensen

67 others

Jul 30, 2010
Moose country
Boughner may be more averse to playing rookies than Deboer. Honestly screw this guy, Chmelevski was one of the better players last game.
I dunno Bud. Deboer is currently playing Chandler Stephenson on the top line with Pacioretti/Stone. Cody Glass is showing a lot of promise and he keeps getting Taxi squaded after scoring goals and points.

I asked why Glass kept getting benched last night.
This team's management of his development is comparable to a boardroom meeting run by monkeys.

Reactions: Sandisfan

Alwalys

Phu m.
May 19, 2010
I dunno Bud. Deboer is currently playing Chandler Stephenson on the top line with Pacioretti/Stone. Cody Glass is showing a lot of promise and he keeps getting Taxi squaded after scoring goals and points.

I asked why Glass kept getting benched last night.

what point are you even trying to make?

OrrNumber4

Jul 25, 2002
Watch Terry's goal from last night if you want to see why Sasha isn't playing. He didn't play much after that occurred.

Having a bunch of AHL/taxi squad players come up and not understand when to line-change makes me think there is a coaching issue somewhere. Seems like for Boughner that type of error means you are benched.

He made a mistake on the line change, but the resultant play was a 2-2 that Jones whiffed on (and Vlasic and Karlsson didn't play it well either).

Crazy Joe Divola

Jun 20, 2009
tenor.gif

4wzyw9.jpg

Dicdonya

Jul 21, 2011
You are Sasha, get a point in your first game while overall looking decent, but then make an odd/bad line change...you're done

You are Marleau, get one point in 10 games while doing nothing else of note, get promoted to winger with Hertl and Donato......

What a solid message this coach is preaching. Lets also see how much ice time Vlasic gets tonight after his little timeout in the third. If Simek does not get more ice time than Vlasic tonight I will have lost all hope for Boughner, which is hanging on by a thread currently.

Anyways SNOG:

3-1 Ducks

Comtois, Rakell x2
Gambrell

bluefunnel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 30, 2005
SNOG:

4-2 Sharks.

Hertl, Kane, Balcers and Burns.

Comtois and Rakell

Cas

Conversational Black Hole
Sponsor
Jun 23, 2020
SNOG

Sharks 2, Ducks 4
Nieto, Donato
Terry, Heinen, Backes, Comtois

Karl Prime

Feb 13, 2017

Kane-Couture-Labanc
Gregor-Hertl-Meier
Balcers-Gambrell-Donato
Nieto-Marleau-Sorensen

I think you have the 1st line as the 4th line there.

4-3 Sharks
Kane, Donato, Burns, Sorensen
Fowler, Shattenkirk, Terry

Doctor Soraluce

Sep 28, 2017

Kane-Couture-Labanc
Gregor-Hertl-Meier
Balcers-Gambrell-Donato
Nieto-Marleau-Sorensen
About as good as can be expected at the moment. Hopefully Gregors improved play with Meier can help jump start Hertl. Good ingredients on that line.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad