Who do you start in Game Two?

• Total voters

Ginger Papa

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.
Well, that sucked.

However, as disappointing as that finish was, I’m still confident the Boys can get the job done.

It’s Game #1. I believe in the Coaching staff and the Players ability to make the adjustments needed so they have a better start and lead the next Game rather than chasing.

300699C0-77E0-4504-9A19-C9ADEB829D0D.gif

OfCorsiDid

54 goals? Must've been the money!
Mar 20, 2017
Toronto, ON
View attachment 539567

It's too late for excuses now but with even goaltending that game would have turned out completely different.

I can’t f***ing believe this.

This is what? Like 10 or so playoff games running where all the stats favour us and yet we lose because of some stupidity and miraculous goaltending on the other team.

Smith needs to take a long walk off a short pier.

ElysiumAB

Sep 12, 2013
Four minutes into the game I thought, "Oh God, Mike Smith is our goalie."

With four minutes left in the game I thought, "Oh God, Mike Smith is our goalie."

This clown couldn't wait to leave the crease to unnecessarily play the puck the entire game, then sends a hero pass up the center of the ice with 5 minutes left. Just brain dead and selfish.

Black Gold Extractor

May 4, 2010
I will never understand why goaltenders feel the need to leave their nets. It was not the only problem tonight, but despite those other problems, we were still tied until... that. The fact that this happened against Chicago as well in that series' Game 1 really ticks me off.

KCC

Aug 15, 2007
Smith and Nurse should be f***ing embarassed after that game
And next year we get Nurse at a sickening 11 million or whatever the F it is. Ugh. If Holland had signed Nurse to a reasonable price, he could have gone out and gotten a good goalie, extended the players the team needs etc. Nope.

McDrai

Mar 29, 2009
I’ll be thinking about just PVRing the next one.

This team finds new ways to disappoint.

3rd year in a row Smith has give up a back breaking giveaway like that early in a series. The 5 hole goal before that for their 3rd was shitty too.

I'm 100% PVRing the next one of Smith is in net. Tired of the same old shit in the playoffs.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad