Confirmed with Link: PSA - Bobby Ryan is coming in HOT - FREE Autograph session/Meet and Greet

OmniSens

@OmniSenators
Sep 22, 2008
Ottawa
Bah... Was gonna go but don't feel like going alone. Anyone wanna tag along? Hit me up with a PM.

danielpalfredsson

youtube dot com /watch?v=CdqMZ_s7Y6k
Aug 14, 2013
I didn't end up going, but does anybody have any first hand accounts of how things were?

Judging by the Facebook photos, it looks like it was packed.

OmniSens

@OmniSenators
Sep 22, 2008
Ottawa
Dude is an amazing guy. Hands down the nicest player I met and had a conversation with.

Asked him "Will I have a reason to wear this jersey for more than one more season?" His reply "I hope so, really love it here and the city is great". Then joked "Alright, I guess I'll get your name on the back of the jersey then"

SenatorArmy*

It was pretty good. We got there an hour early so we didn't have to wait too long. Got a Senators license plate signed......apparently it's the 1st license plate he has ever signed...

BobbyRyanSigning22014-02-22.jpg

BobbyRyanSigning32014-02-22.jpg

Bushido

Sep 14, 2006
We arrived at about 3:00 pm and left at around 4:00 pm. Thing was suppose to start at 3:30 pm so went by pretty quickly. Everyone in line was respectful and no issues at all. Ryan was very down to earth and everyone had time to have a quick chat, signed autograph, and a picture. All in all, a pleasant experience.

thom

Mar 6, 2012
Not to be a jerk but do you think he is smerking a bit toward Brian Burke for not picking him for team USA

Kickabrat

WHAT - ME WORRY?
Jul 4, 2004
Ottawa
Really nice guy and down to earth. Asked about the game....said he watched it, knew a lot of the guys and he was pulling for them....Then I told him, well 2 games without a goal, I guess they could have used another goal scorer on that team...someone like Bobby Ryan!!! He had a good chuckle. Said a couple of other things that I won't repeat...but yeah it is safe to say he wasn't happy with being left off the team. Talked to him about some personal stuff, nothing that would interest anybody here, but it was a great 3 minutes or so.

Real polite, easy going...he had a rapport with everybody he talked to that I saw while waiting. Did not rush anyone, signed as many things as you wanted, took as many pictures as you wanted. He greeted everyone as they walked up to the table with a "Hey how's it going" and then said "have a good rest of the day" when they left... He was supposed to be there until 5 but because of the line-up (I'd say about 200+ people) he said he could stay until 5:30...I got there a 3:15 and left at 4:30 so he may well have stayed even longer.

If you didn't get a chance to go, you missed out. Most NHL players I've met are really nice guys, but I can say that Ryan is the nicest NHL player I have the opportunity to meet. My new favorite Sens player.

mat_sens

@mat_sens #lalala
Jan 22, 2007
Ottawa
It was pretty good. We got there an hour early so we didn't have to wait too long. Got a Senators license plate signed......apparently it's the 1st license plate he has ever signed...

BobbyRyanSigning22014-02-22.jpg

BobbyRyanSigning32014-02-22.jpg

Haha. That was you! Lol. We got there at 2:45 and waited until about 4:15 to get his autograph. Ryan is a class act. Real good guy

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad