Confirmed with Link: PSA - Bobby Ryan is coming in HOT - FREE Autograph session/Meet and Greet

mattlef

Aug 2, 2005
Toronto, ON
www.youtube.com
I saw this on facebook, but thought I'd pass it along to all you Sens/Bobby Ryan Fans
Please note, I just copied and pasted the facebook event.
I'd love for this to go viral, so if you guys could share with your Sens fan friends it would be huge :)

Source: https://www.facebook.com/events/636764793026584/

1888508_10152002581038106_1236344780_n.jpg

NCIX is pleased to announce that Bobby Ryan from the Ottawa Senators will be making an in-store appearance at the NCIX Ottawa Store this Saturday Feb 22nd. He will be signing autographs for fans and photo opportunities. Be sure to line up early!

Address: 1379 Woodroffe Ave - Unit C Nepean, Ontario K2G 1V7
Cost to attend?: FREE
Phone Number: 613-778-8848
Map: http://*******/1gWCsTE
Bobby Ryan Bio: http://*******/1oIFy38

Last edited:

SensMonkey19

Jul 20, 2012
Never thought I'd see the day where my love for computer hardware and hockey come together.

I bet he's never had to sign a ssd before lol. :)

SenatorArmy*

Anyone know what kind of stick Mikko Koivu was using when Ryan scored a goal with his stick? I think that'd be a nice thing to get signed

SenatorArmy*

okay I figured out what kind of stick Koivu used..this should be fun

SenatorArmy*

Would it be bad to ask him to sign a U.S. Olympic jersey? or a photo of Brian Burke? *sarcasm emoticon*

BonkTastic

ಠ_ಠ
Nov 9, 2010
Parts Unknown
Someone should try to get him to sign a glossy photo of Ryan Gosling, and when he says "that's not me", apologize profusely for the mistake, say that you "got the wrong Ryan", and then pull out a glossy of Ryan Reynolds instead for him to sign.

Then, when he gets flustered, throw both pictures in the air like you've given up on life, and loudly say, in an exasperated tone: "I ONLY KNOW TWO RYANS!!!" and walk out the door in a huff.

SenatorArmy*

Wait a second, you're not Nolan Ryan? Can you sign this baseball?

YouGotAStuGoing

Mar 26, 2010
Ottawa, Ontario
Someone should try to get him to sign a glossy photo of Ryan Gosling, and when he says "that's not me", apologize profusely for the mistake, say that you "got the wrong Ryan", and then pull out a glossy of Ryan Reynolds instead for him to sign.

Then, when he gets flustered, throw both pictures in the air like you've given up on life, and loudly say, in an exasperated tone: "I ONLY KNOW TWO RYANS!!!" and walk out the door in a huff.

Awesome. :laugh:

Wish I could be there -- been planning to hit up the new NCIX for some computer upgrades anyway -- but I'll be out of town. Bah.

Qward

Because! That's why!
Jul 23, 2010
Behind you, look out

I will one up you. Bring a picture of Scarlet Johansenn.

Bobby Ryan ‏@b_ryan9 Oct 6

Serious question twitter friends? Do I look Scarlett Johansenn?

DrEasy

Out rumptackling
Oct 3, 2010
Stützville
I will one up you. Bring a picture of Scarlet Johansenn.
SEE? I said it when we acquired him, and you guys laughed at me. He totally looks like Scarlet.

It should be in that thread where Spinkis did those photoshop jobs with Alfie's hair.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad