Confirmed with Link: PSA - Bobby Ryan is coming in HOT - FREE Autograph session/Meet and Greet

LatteLarrys

LatteLarry's
Dec 27, 2013
if any of you wanted to go but couldn't you can catch Bobby on the 25th on Bank St.

1604477_671693686231602_1791845979_n.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/events/292995747518251/?ref_dashboard_filter=upcoming

Ah, god damn it! 6-8pm on Tuesday is the exact date and time for my mid-term. Tell me there will be a third opportunity please.

SenatorArmy*

Ah, god damn it! 6-8pm on Tuesday is the exact date and time for my mid-term. Tell me there will be a third opportunity please.

You need to look deep down within your heart & ask yourself "Do I really need to write this mid-term?"

Sensinitis

Aug 5, 2012
To the dudes who posted Turris playing beer pong and holding a cup with his right hand, I do that too but I write with my left.

MainDotC

Depth Defenceman
Apr 29, 2007
Westerville, OH
I've never heard of NCIX ever in my life - not sure what qualifies them to be hosting an NHL superstar for a signing. Did he give a presentation about all the ASUS mobo's he's junked in the past 10 years ?

SensMonkey19

Jul 20, 2012
NCIX is a Canadian retailer that sells primarily custom computer hardware. I wouldn't be surprised if most people have never heard of it as it is a pretty niche market. I was also surprised that they were hosting this event.

SenatorArmy*

It'S a new store. I think it has only been open about a month so this seemed to be some kind of promotional thing they were doing

SensMonkey19

Jul 20, 2012
It'S a new store. I think it has only been open about a month so this seemed to be some kind of promotional thing they were doing

The Ottawa store is new but they've been around since the 90s. To be honest, I don't think a hockey player was the best way attract potential customers not that I'm complaining. Seems like most people who would go to an event like that don't really have much interest in what the store sells.

darglor

Feb 17, 2012
I got my computer from NCIX... no complaints whatsoever, although my sample size is 1.

PoutineSp00nZ

Electricity is really just organized lightning.
Jul 21, 2009
Ottawa
The Ottawa store is new but they've been around since the 90s. To be honest, I don't think a hockey player was the best way attract potential customers not that I'm complaining. Seems like most people who would go to an event like that don't really have much interest in what the store sells.

I was in there the other day, randomly stumbled across it and figured i'd check it out. Staff is friendly, the prices are competitive. Im always in the market for a new computer hardware store so i'll be going back.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad