GDT: PS6: Coyotes @ Oilers; 6pm (AZ)

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
KConn must be sweating about potentially losing his Norris to Oesterle.

edit: Oh yes Kells.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Pretty bad D by the Oilers there. Easy entry for Keller and Co, leads to a goal.

Softie tho

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
It amuses me that the Oilers commentators are ripping off every random scoring drought our various players had last season.

I miss hearing about pepperoni pizza and such.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Meh, I don't think the commentary is that bad. It's mostly factual.
If you wanna hear malice in commentary some of the Eastern Conference guys are rough.

Crouse and Strome had a little board battle there with some Oilers, need to see them start winning those. Kempe seemed to be off doing nothing not getting in the right place for a pass should they have won it anyway.

Reactions: Jakey53

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
Edmonton look like they just want to score highlight reel shit. They're hardly attempting any forecheck at the moment.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Edmonton look like they just want to score highlight reel ****. They're hardly attempting any forecheck at the moment.

You can tell for the extra effort the Coyotes are putting in, the timing and skating is still in preseason form :laugh:
They've dumped a lot of pucks that would normally turn into battles but instead just glide around till an Oiler picks it up.

I imagine a lot of the regulars will be resting next game so this is the last tuneup for a lot of them.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Nice effort by the Panik - Stepan - Fischer line. Force McDavid to spend most of his shift in the D zone.

Well played on the backcheck too.

EDIT: Crouse looks better this period. Feeds Strome in front but he's on his backhand.
Steals the puck himself in front for a shot.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad