GDT: PS4: Ducks vs Coyotes @ GRA, 6pm (radio only KTAR 92.3FM)

TheLegend

Megathread Gadfly
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
DntXeWfUUAAwSoU.jpg

Coyotes to Host Preseason Game vs. Ducks

Bonsai Tree

Turning a new leaf
Feb 2, 2014
Since there is no TV coverage, perhaps Katie C. can put up her near famous sketches to keep us up to date? Sort of like a court reporter.

Grimes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 5, 2012
Tippet's Doghouse
Strome sounds like he will be back soon. I hope they are just holding Dvo back so he is good for game 1, and not that theu are holding him back because he is weeks out.

Galchenyuk still sounds like a mystery. But sounds more like week to week, with potential to be back sooner, rather than IR

Bonsai Tree

Turning a new leaf
Feb 2, 2014
Some of you are far better at reading tea leaves than I. He is getting a (possible second) medical evaluation next week. He didn't look injured in his post-game interview. I believe that is all that we know for sure.
Injuries that might be hidden on an interview: concussion, hand or finger, core. Anything lower body apart from a core injury causes a limp. My vote is for sports hernia, which can take some time to heal with or without surgery. Hope not.

Murf

Apr 10, 2007
WESTSIDE(of Gilbert)
Any price is too much for preseason. These should be toss ins for season ticket holders and marketing write off for the rest of the tickets (i.e.freebies for whoever wants them).

Reactions: kbay

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
Strome sounds like he will be back soon. I hope they are just holding Dvo back so he is good for game 1, and not that theu are holding him back because he is weeks out.

Galchenyuk still sounds like a mystery. But sounds more like week to week, with potential to be back sooner, rather than IR
RT wasn't sure if Strome's injury was upper or lower.:)I guess he really doesn't give a s---. If that was Keller, be rest assured RT would know exactly where he was injured.

Name Nameless

Don't go more than 10 seconds back on challenges
Apr 12, 2017
RT wasn't sure if Strome's injury was upper or lower.:)I guess he really doesn't give a s---. If that was Keller, be rest assured RT would know exactly where he was injured.

Or it meant it was at the borderline. What is the borderline? Lower stomach?

knich

Jan 3, 2006
Scottsdale, AZ
Any price is too much for preseason. These should be toss ins for season ticket holders and marketing write off for the rest of the tickets (i.e.freebies for whoever wants them).

Actually you can trade in your preseason games for select regular season games.

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
Should just roll Keller-Stepan-Grabner and then pick names out of a hat for the other 3 lines.

edit: Oh shit Keller is playing C

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,050.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia
    Finland vs Czechia