GDT: PS4: Ducks vs Coyotes @ GRA, 6pm (radio only KTAR 92.3FM)

Dirty Old Man

Anti-chatter Engine
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2008
Ostrich City
I always liked Garland. I don’t think he’ll ever amount to much, but I can appreciate his hustle and effort. Gotta give the kid credit. Lots of try.

In the 3rd I was counting heads on the bench, and kept coming up one short. Pretty sure the guy missing was Garland, at one point Burke and Pederson had Archibald out there with them. (It had been 80 83 93)

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
Love Biz and Heeter. Hate McConnel and Walsh. Would be okay with Nash as host, but hate him doing color.

Give Heeter McConnel’s job. Give Biz Nash’s job. Give Nash Walsh’s job. Done and done.

The Coyotes are nuts for relegating Biz to radio. His podcast is huge. He’s got a big time hockey media presence and they’re going to lose him to national media if they’re not careful. What benefits are there to keeping Nash on instead of giving his job to the clearly more deserving Bissonnette?

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
The Coyotes are nuts for relegating Biz to radio. His podcast is huge. He’s got a big time hockey media presence and they’re going to lose him to national media if they’re not careful. What benefits are there to keeping Nash on instead of giving his job to the clearly more deserving Bissonnette?

Something something old boys' club something.

Bonsai Tree

Turning a new leaf
Feb 2, 2014
They guy who left Carolina over a pay cut would make a fine addition to our broadcasters. I forget his name, but I listen to him on the NHL network and he is better than any of our broadcasters, by far.

Grimes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 5, 2012
Tippet's Doghouse
I love Biz, but he is still a little rough around the edges when doing radio. He's still learning the trade, has a harder time than McConnell with pronouncing names and can go too far off script at times. I don't think he is ready for national media yet, but he will get better each year and unfortunately I dont see the organization letting Nash go. When he is ready to be a star he will do it somewhere else - Yotes luck

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->