(PS3) EASHL - Morning Sherwood

Seedtype

Aug 16, 2009
Ohio?!?!
Hey, wouldn't mind joining you guys if it can work out.

PSN: Seedtype

Position: Center and Defense(preferably on the right, but I'm not unyielding in that regard)

I'm busy throughout the week, but I'm usually free Friday thru Sunday evening(I live in EST). The only exception is this weekend since I'll be out of town.

I try my best to stay in position(I really try to play center as a third defenceman when the puck is in our zone), and I prefer to pass rather than shoot, but I can bury the biscuit if I need to(except when I play D, usually I try to generate a low shot for a rebound for the forwards).

Later
Seedtype

HabsFanFromOntario

May 7, 2011
I'm interested in learning how to not only get started (don't know how to make an EASHL player) but also being on this roster

Heard it's like BeAPro with more people on both sides so that's sounds fun.

I could rock either a Two-Way Defenseman, a goaltender or a power forward which helps most. Let me know via pm or message my PSN: TurtleneckPlek

CanucksCupHopes*

Bump Is this league still running because I somehow got kicked out from the club I was wondering why?

KevFu

May 22, 2009
Phoenix from Rochester via New Orleans
Cartered/GTC

Please take no offense to the club I created... We had some people leave MSW and I think it booted use because we fell below the minimum members. So I made one in the meantime for those people still posting in the MSW thread.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce
    Cagliari vs Lecce
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $25.00