(PS3)CONNECTED LEAGUE (TSN Turning Point)*WEBSITE* SPOTS OPEN SEASON 2!

blackhawk89

Oct 27, 2010
Switzerland
YES! Very, glad I made the switch to this league. Especially if all the play is that good.

GAME ONE:
CAL 1 - BUF 2 (OT)

GAME TWO:
BUF 1 - CAL 2

Yea Id say its close.

I got 3 Points though ;)

I'm in another league as well my record is 23:2:1 with my beloved Blackhawks. Lets see how hard this league will be.

Guys and maybe Girls :nod: im from switzerland, different timezone then yours. I try to be online as long as possible for my games and I'm sorry if some of you may have to wait a day or so because it can be very late for me until some of you are online :)

Now its 1:24am and I have a football (soccer) game in 10 hours so I think i have to go for tonight. See you tomorrow.

xmagic19

Sep 22, 2012
Surrey, BC
Hey, I'm looking for an active GM Connected league, I sent a join request for the last team available, the Panthers.

My PSN: xMaGiC19

dont

Sep 17, 2012
Renfrew
Awesome, the league is full.

Another awesome thing, I played 4 games online tonight with absolutely no issues - other than a loss - so seems I may be good to go.

getzforfighting*

SIM WILL BE tmm at around 5-6pm est , if you havent played your game by then the 1 or 2 games you may have will be simmed

Pockets16

Jan 30, 2007
I'm supposed to play NYR.. he offered me a trade in the trade block forum and then just dissapeared.

bjohnsty

Sep 19, 2012
SIM WILL BE tmm at around 5-6pm est , if you havent played your game by then the 1 or 2 games you may have will be simmed

So just wanted to clarify something...

Been trying to get in touch with Washington GM to play our scheduled game.
If he is not around before Sunday @ 6pm EST to play, our game will be simmed?
And this is how it will work for the entire season.... You will set a date and we must complete our games by then or they will be simmed.

Cheers Guys and Good Luck!

Washington... Get @ Me for our Game this Aft sometime!!!

getzforfighting*

So just wanted to clarify something...

Been trying to get in touch with Washington GM to play our scheduled game.
If he is not around before Sunday @ 6pm EST to play, our game will be simmed?
And this is how it will work for the entire season.... You will set a date and we must complete our games by then or they will be simmed.

Cheers Guys and Good Luck!

Washington... Get @ Me for our Game this Aft sometime!!!

Yes, Whatever games are not played by then will be simmed. Its only one game this sim and then after that there will be more time between sims and also more games so less sims will help get it done.

bjohnsty

Sep 19, 2012
cheers, thanks for the clarification.
And I am just about to update my trade block in the forum here if anyone wants to check it out.
i should also add Devils are 1-0-0 on the season.

CanucksCupHopes*

cheers, thanks for the clarification.
And I am just about to update my trade block in the forum here if anyone wants to check it out.
i should also add Devils are 1-0-0 on the season.
Sure

getzforfighting*

sim at 5 EST (30 Mins) if you are planning on playing between now and 6 est just msg me and we will push it back

getzforfighting*

Now simming, two week schedules will be up and we will have until saturday afternoon/evening to play!

dont

Sep 17, 2012
Renfrew
:sens is currently on. Looking for WSH, PIT, NJ, TOR, DAL

Leafs_Logo_from_1933_-_1967_normal.gif
I'll be available around 7:30 or 8pm once my kids are in bed.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad