(PS3)CONNECTED LEAGUE (TSN Turning Point)*WEBSITE* SPOTS OPEN SEASON 2!

beercase

Sep 18, 2012
also I'm ready to go whenever the join is accepted

if you have philly on your schedule lets play

PJam

Sep 18, 2012
My friend wants washington
Psn: godzdice

Hel join the forum soon

getzforfighting*

great. down 4 teams now tho boys lets put'r into over drive here ! woo hoo

CanucksCupHopes*

Commish all the GMs should vote to veto a deal if it's really bad. All these people saying there friend wants to join could just be one person controlling 2 teams to stack one team. I know this is very likely because it happened in the Canucks forums

dont

Sep 17, 2012
Renfrew
Commish all the GMs should vote to veto a deal if it's really bad. All these people saying there friend wants to join could just be one person controlling 2 teams to stack one team. I know this is very likely because it happened in the Canucks forums

That might be a good idea. It removes any question marks for seemingly lopsided deals and gives us an opportunity to question the motives to get the line of thinking before vetoing or approving.

There would have to be a time limit to get X number of veto's or approvals to go through or something if the Commish questions a deal and wants to put it to a vote.

getzforfighting*

yea ill definetly put it to the poll if it cant be determined, i hate deals like that

getzforfighting*

you can check when you click "members" in the league who is online and offline

vdB

Dec 28, 2006
Toronto
ALRIGHT YOU DOINKERS LETS GET ONE THING STRAIGHT. THAT_BAD_BOY_T IS YOUR BEST GM FRIEND, ADD ME ON YOUR FRIEND LIST, THATS A MUST. BAD BOY IS ALWAYS LOOKIN TO WHEEL AND DEAL AND AIN'T NO UNTOUCHABLES ON MY TEAM. EXCEPT KARLSSON.

BaD BOY WANTS SOME FAST D-MEN AS OF RIGHT NOW. WILL UPDATE CURRENT NEEDS/WANTS TOMORROW. BAD BOY GUARANTEES TO WIN EVERY SEASON.

badmamajama420

Sep 20, 2012
hey ill take Nashville if its still available
psn: badmamajama420
btw everyone except weber is on the table!

Kennymac07

Feb 21, 2010
Gananoque Ontario
The friends that I have referred to this league are different users then myself. Figured I'd toss that out there seeing how this has apparently been a problem

JagerPuck

Jun 6, 2008
NJ
Hey. I'll take Calgary please.
Leaving another league for this one but only for Calgary.
Psn is demmons.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad