BRUINS GDT PS1 - 7:08 PM - BRUINS visit GRITTY South Philly - NESN , NHLN, 98.5 WBZ-FM - New Behind the B at 6:00 PM (NESN)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Number8

Oct 31, 2007
Happy to see Lauko net one after the few missed opportunities earlier. Another guy you want to see take the next step in their development.
I’ve liked his skating tonight. He’s been noticeable even outside of goal and other scoring chance.

ON3M4N

Ignores/60 = Elite
Dec 13, 2015
Connecticut
If Zboril keeps playing like this he’ll probably be in the top 4 with McAvoy and Grizz out. I hope they keep him on the left and give him some time with Carlo to see if there’s chemistry. When everyone is healthy he’s still good enough to play in the top 4.

Wonder if Lauko could break in on the 4th line.

Out of camp? Likely not. He's waiver exempt and they'll likely play him top minutes in Providence to start the season.

The National

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2017
Los Angeles
He looks a hell of a lot different when he’s playing on the correct line which he has been in camp until today’s game. They have to dress a certain amount of vets and dressing him now likely means we won’t see he or DeBrusk again until the last preseason game.

You can’t judge guys this early in camp. They will probably cut guys tomorrow and Wednesday and by next Saturday’s game we will see more normal lines.

I’ll wait until we get another week of camp out of the way before I start saying guys have no place here or that they are cooked.

The good news is that no one has walked into camp and acted like they were guaranteed a spot and that includes vets and prospects. It’s refreshing.
He may look great at practice but he rarely looks not cooked in game, regardless of his linemates.

We’ll see but as of right now I’m declaring him cooked in my own world which means absolutely nothing.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
The energy level has dropped substantially. I like what I saw for the first preseason game. Lots to work on

Secord

Mar 23, 2013
Another rough shift by Zboril, turnover machine, looked good vs. sleepy Flyers in the first but since the hit oooof

ON3M4N

Ignores/60 = Elite
Dec 13, 2015
Connecticut
I’ve liked his skating tonight. He’s been noticeable even outside of goal and other scoring chance.

He was a guy that I had as a dark horse to make the team a few years ago. He played a pre-season game vs WSH (I think) and I thought he was a gamer.

Reactions: Number8

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
He may look great at practice but he rarely looks not cooked in game, regardless of his linemates.

We’ll see but as of right now I’m declaring him cooked in my own world which means absolutely nothing.
Whatever floats your boat just think it’s premature to go to extremes in either direction. That’s what makes this board great.

If I thought Foligno looked cooked I’d say it. I’m not shy in my opinions. Hell I was spot on about Ryan Spooner from the start.

The National

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2017
Los Angeles
Whatever floats your boat just think it’s premature to go to extremes in either direction. That’s what makes this board great.

If I thought Foligno looked cooked I’d say it. I’m not shy in my opinions. Hell I was spot on about Ryan Spooner from the start.
Him looking completely cooked all of last year may be swaying my decision.

Reactions: Blowfish and Alicat

UncleRico

May 8, 2017
Is NESN gonna pay for Jack and Brick to go to road games this year? Just wondering
My god I hope so. Jack was such a crybaby about it last year and do not want to listen to him complaining about it 5 times a night again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad